Couches in the Quantum and the Anthem staterooms

Nightowl11

I wanted to know if anyone has a picture of the couch in the balcony rooms when it is made as a bed. I've only been able to find pictures when passengers first enter the room.

How does the couch open up as a bed?

How far does it protrude into the room?

Can all the couches be switched to beds even if the cabin is slated for only 2 people?

Is it comfortable enough and long enough for a 6' 2" guy?

Thank you.

I wanted to know if anyone has a picture of the couch in the balcony rooms when it is made as a bed. I've only been able to find pictures when passengers first enter the room.

Can all the couches be switched to beds even if the cabin is slated for only 2 people?

Thank you.

I can only answer this one.

If the cabin is "rated" for two, then the sofa is just a sofa and not a bed.

use google and punch in cabin nunew and name of the ship. it should show up there. Be careful tho it may not be accurate to all cabin. Here why. Someone said all interior stateroom have a couch meanwhile the stateroom i had dont have a couch. i check it out and it show there a couch in the room

Thank you.

I don't think I have a pic of it opened up, but I'll check. The couch basically unfolds, so it is the width of the seat times 2, KWIM? It protrudes near to the dresser with a small path, so it is quite narrow. Your steward could open the bed nightly, if that is what you want, despite how many are in the room. People who are friends/cousins or what have you share rooms but not beds all the time.

I wouldn't think a 6' 2" guy would be comfortable on it at all! My two girls, ages 4 and 6 at the time, shared it. They were too smushed together to sleep the normal, longways, on the bed. They kept bumping each other and waking up. My friend with a 5 and 8 year old found the same problem in her room. We both had our kids sleep "short ways" on the bed with pillows dividing them. Luckily they were small enough for that. I don't think a tall person would have enough length on the bed sleeping "long ways" on it.

I love Quantum class rooms but wish they had the upper berth option!