No Sheridan's on Jade, 1/30-2/6/2016

hawk1972

This is not a big deal to me, but since Sheridan's coffee layered liqueur is not available in the USA, I was looking forward to buying some on the ship for ourselves and a gift.

I was a little disappointed that they didn't have even one bottle in the gift shop on the ship, as they usually run some good deals.

I thought we would get some in Cozumel, but the duty free shop near the dock was out too and I didn't see any elsewhere (but I didn't check every shop).

Anyone else who likes Sheridan's have trouble finding it?

Edited by hawk1972

The Breakaway was also out of it because I asked when I saw it wasn't out for sampling table the first night and was told they were out of it. I then saw it in another flavor, berry something but they didn't have it out as they were running low.

But we did see it in a few of the ports.

I was on the Spirit 1/30 - 2/6, and from 2/6 - 2/13.

I bought 2 of the last three on board on tuesday of the first week, and they did not restock during my 2nd week. If you were looking for it the 2nd week you were out of luck.

• 2 months later...
I wish we could get it here. Don't know why we can't.

A bit of a kick.. but shipping parcels with liquor is a no go for almost all parcel services, have been informing/reading about it but it seems impossible to be arranged from overseas. Otherwise we could have made it work for a few bottles! :)

I was told on the Breakaway last month that they wouldn't be carrying it any longer, so I'm afraid once their stock is gone they won't be replenishing.

I did have luck last year ordering it on the internet from another country, but they did send me an email after they shipped it to tell anyone who asked that it was perfume. At that point it was too late to cancel the order, and was on pins and needles until the bottle was delivered without any issues.