Belize Exotic Adventures?

Yoopergirl

I just got back on a cruise on NCL Star and used them to see altun ha, they were the highlight of our trip. I tried them going off the trip advisor reviews, and I am so happy I did. We did a private tour since there were 8 in our group. My 87 year old Dad and one of my brothers have slight walking issues so I picked this particular ruin for that reason. Our tour guide for the day ended up being one of the owner's, Nickoli, and he was the best. Grew up close to the ruin site with lots of family and friends in the area, you can not find a more knowledgeable guide. Very reasonable price, lunch and water provided, drove us around different areas after the site to do some sightseeing as well. Very prompt on email responses through their website. We loved this tour, would book them again without hesitation.

We also used Belize Exotic Adventures for the Al TunHa tour. Nickoli was our guide and provided us with a wonderful day! He led us to the ruins and stayed with us the whole time providing great information. He grew up near the ruins and had many stories to share. On the way there, he gave information about the area, stopped for us to try oranges with salt, and guided us through a quick tour of the jungle too. We stopped for a great local meal where our children, ages 10 and 6, and I enjoyed stewed chicken with red beans & rice. My husband tried a local meat called Gibnut. We had a wonderful time in Belize and would highly recommend Belize Exotic Adventures!

• 3 weeks later...