Oasis Stateroom Question

roe821

Bed by the balcony.

Bob, I have to know. How do you answer a question so quickly? I notice you are almost always the first person with a response. Do you have some kind of alert when there is a new post? :D It cracks me up!

Edited by janetz

Bob, I have to know. How do you answer a question so quickly? I notice you are almost always the first person with a response. Do you have some kind of alert when there is a new post? :D It cracks me up!

No alerts.

I have a bank of computers programmed to continuously scan all the threads and automatically supply answers.;)

No alerts.

I have a bank of computers programmed to continuously scan all the threads and automatically supply answers.;)

:p And here I thought I was addicted to CC.

Smooth sails....;)

Edited by janetz

Bed by the balcony.

Can the bed guru answer this question for 8606? I'm trying to figure out what to do with a pack and play as my nosey (will be) 17 month old will not sleep if she can see us, the tv, or basically anything moderately interesting.

Can the bed guru answer this question for 8606? I'm trying to figure out what to do with a pack and play as my nosey (will be) 17 month old will not sleep if she can see us, the tv, or basically anything moderately interesting.

Hi Newfoundland! New Brunswick here. Your post made me chuckle! My girls are teens now, but when they were younger, my husband and I spent many nights in hotel room bathrooms with a flashlight, reading, waiting for them to go to sleep! :p

Hang up a cheap plastic shower curtain from the ceiling using magnet type hooks.

• 3 weeks later...
Bob your on a roll. Thought I might check with you about where the bed is in 12250?

Thanks Terry

How about 10178 and 10179 bed location? and how do you figure this out -must be a system or else you have stayed in every cabin on the ship?? lol

Has anyone stayed in stateroom 9664 and your thoughts on the stateroom? Also is the bed near the closet or balcony? Thanks in advance!!

We didn't stay in 9664, but we stayed in 12664 which is (obviously) the same stateroom, but up three decks. We loved the proximity to the elevators. You will definitely be happy at 9664.

Recently off the Oasis. Great cruise!

We had cabin 9639 with window to Central Park.

Quiet and very nice

Close to elevators

Food good

MTD was a mess on first day. Had MTD at 5:15 on reservation. When we arrived they told us we could not eat until 8:00.

After a long discussion with several people the manager changed our time and we enjoyed the food and table 300. Otherwise everything was great!

Lots of crowds the first few hours but then people moved about the ship and it felt fine.

Make reservations for all the shows. Great shows!

Have fun