No Live Anthem Report?

praiser

There was a woman on another site who was just ranting and raving on how bad the conditions were this week and nothing was fixed and how horrible RCCL was etc however everyone else raved about how amazing everything was and yes there were some fixes still to be done but it did not affect the trip itself. In a nutshell, those who are complainers will always find something wrong with any trip! Hope everyone enjoyed themselves and had a well deserved vacation.

Edited by saigonsister

Is there anything else that broke during the storm that has not been fixed yet that you can let us know what that is. thanks

For the most part all the major damage has been fixed. The giraffe still has a scarf around his neck to hide the damage. Some ceiling panels missing on upper deck, plywood near the dog house. But all the other damage seems fixed. Every now and then we will see small pieces glass on the pool deck, not sure if that was from the storm or someone broke glass recently.

The ship is absolutely beautiful. Everything is clean and brand new. Even the public bathrooms are great. You just press a button and the door opens. :D

For the most part all the major damage has been fixed. The giraffe still has a scarf around his neck to hide the damage. Some ceiling panels missing on upper deck, plywood near the dog house. But all the other damage seems fixed. Every now and then we will see small pieces glass on the pool deck, not sure if that was from the storm or someone broke glass recently.

The ship is absolutely beautiful. Everything is clean and brand new. Even the public bathrooms are great. You just press a button and the door opens. :D

HER neck. :eek:

Gigi the Giraffe is a GIRL!!!!!

;)

I'm also on an upcoming cruise and as certain features were damaged (North Star, Puzzle Room, Ifly) I am also looking for a live thread.

My granddaughters have waited two years for the cruise - so no need to be rude.

Agreed! Curious here too and for a good reason we are going on anthem on 3/4

Really?? Is this necessary? I don't post much, but I'm a big reader. If you read my original reason for posting, it was to see how things are going since I have friends on board who were nervous. I have no desire to "beat a dead horse", or bring "anything to life". I was just asking a simple question.

Agreed! I was looking for live posts hoping everything was going really well. Appreciate those who chimed in above. Too busy to post much is great!

Just l ike the Media, all over a story, reporting everything for hours/days/weeks of what they think happened, what could have happened, even what happened and then NO News after than, because it is now OLD news.

Having said that, it is strange/unusual no one from CC has not ventured a up date they do that on many trips.

Could it be the Devils Triangle LOL

Edited by north29

Hi all - I am on the Anthem right now!!! No signs of storm damage so far. It seems like RCCL is trying harder - we were given free champagne when we boarded. I've never had that before. The only bad thing that has happen so far is my extension cord was confiscated. I need it for my CPAP machine (and other things). The cabin steward gave me a big ugly orange extension cord to use during the cruse, so I guess I shouldn't complain. So far so good though. I'll keep you all posted.

Hi all - I am on the Anthem right now!!! No signs of storm damage so far. It seems like RCCL is trying harder - we were given free champagne when we boarded. I've never had that before. The only bad thing that has happen so far is my extension cord was confiscated. I need it for my CPAP machine (and other things). The cabin steward gave me a big ugly orange extension cord to use during the cruse, so I guess I shouldn't complain. So far so good though. I'll keep you all posted.

Hotel Director started doing that on January 26, on the Disgruntled New Itinerary Cruise. ;)

We were given complimentary water and cookies in the cabin too.

That's your Crown & Anchor amenity. ("welcome aboard gift")

Thank you so much for letting me know. Definately going to wear sandal near pool area just in case.

Glad to know most stuff have been fixed and everything working fine that it did not affecting your cruise trip.

Gigi looks good with a scarf RCL just posted photo on facebook.

thanks

Thank you so much for letting me know. Definately going to wear sandal near pool area just in case.

Glad to know most stuff have been fixed and everything working fine that it did not affecting your cruise trip.

Gigi looks good with a scarf RCL just posted photo on facebook.

thanks

I think, they must let that be, being a remembrance to that storm that overcame her

The giraffe is being repaired right now!

One other poster mentioned a noro outbreak. Can you confirm? Also someone that seemed a bit dramatic cited "rotting dried food" and "spoiled dressings"'and suggested that bad food might be the cause of illness and not noro all.

This doesn't seem likely and they are probably way out there, but I'd love another persons perspective.