Harmony of the Seas Pictures and Videos from Bord

Leonski

This ship looks far from completion. RCI must be panicking by now. The documentary video on handing over the world's largest cruise ship must be laced with expletive words.

Welcome to Cruise Critic!:)

Welcome to Cruise Critic!:)

Thanks Clarea.

I'm cruising on this ship on Jul 3, 2016 and now I'm worried. I'm not a big seasoned cruiser like most people on this forum. I've cruised with Carnival, Princess and Disney and normally with their highest category of room. This is our first time with RCI and this ship looks like she needs another 6 months at minimum. The snagging alone must be a nightmare. God help those passengers on that maiden voyage.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Thanks Clarea.

I'm cruising on this ship on Jul 3, 2016 and now I'm worried. I'm not a big seasoned cruiser like most people on this forum. I've cruised with Carnival, Princess and Disney and normally with their highest category of room. This is our first time with RCI and this ship looks like she needs another 6 months at minimum. The snagging alone must be a nightmare. God help those passengers on that maiden voyage.

I would not worry about it, they can do an amazing amount of work in a short time.

It will delivered on time.

The contract will be water right (excuse the pun) with big fines for late delivery. STX will get the people in they need.

He says hopefully because he's on the maiden.

Are any other D and D+ C&A members bummed out that they have put the Diamond Lounge in the bowels of the ship with no outside view?

Diamond Plus member here. I am frustrated and disappointed with the downgrade and it is, in fact, a downgrade being as we have been moved downstairs with no view and into what seems to me like a smaller space. As I recall, the Comedy Club is a small space with ugly floor-to-ceiling pipes holding up a very shallow ceiling. I just can't imagine that Royal believes D's and D+'s will be pleased with this change from Oasis and Allure. Also I fear that if the new fancy restaurant is a success on Harmony, then that will be added to Oasis and Allure.

Hubby wonders why the Diamond Lounge didn't go into BLaze instead of the Comedy Club moving there. I guess RCI felt they wanted a bigger Comedy Club to reduce the long stand-by lines that always seem to be outside the COmedy Club on Oasis and Allure.

Diamond Plus member here. I am frustrated and disappointed with the downgrade and it is, in fact, a downgrade being as we have been moved downstairs with no view and into what seems to me like a smaller space. As I recall, the Comedy Club is a small space with ugly floor-to-ceiling pipes holding up a very shallow ceiling. I just can't imagine that Royal believes D's and D+'s will be pleased with this change from Oasis and Allure. Also I fear that if the new fancy restaurant is a success on Harmony, then that will be added to Oasis and Allure.

Hubby wonders why the Diamond Lounge didn't go into BLaze instead of the Comedy Club moving there. I guess RCI felt they wanted a bigger Comedy Club to reduce the long stand-by lines that always seem to be outside the COmedy Club on Oasis and Allure.

AGREE...It took us a awhile to finally get to D+...and it "IS" a downgrade...very sad that the loyal RCI D+'s would be treated this way...they don't appreciate our loyalty at all..it's all about who books a GS and above now.