Harrison caves, Concorde and island tour. Possible?

sppunk

We are interested in visiting the Concorde, the caves and to get an island overview tour.

Anyone know if a) time allows for doing these three things and b) if there are tour companies that have this type of tour?

Thanks!

I cannot speak to whether there are any tour companies that would incorporate your 3 sightseeing goals. Also, I have never visited Harrison Caves. But, I do know that the drive from Bridgetown to the airport area where the Concorde is allows you to see that area of Barbados as well as a small part of the island that is on the "standard" island tour. The visit to the Concorde would take at least an hour. I would suggest accessing their web site to see if their program presentation is offered at certain times.

My information about the Concorde is as recent as late December, 2015. I hope this helps.

Thanks! HAL is offering the excursion, my fear is because of that it'll be closed to non-HAL tour takers.

I'll contact them directly and inquire. Good to know that stretch of highway is picturesque. :)

My tour to the Concorde was a HAL excursion. (We were on the Prinsendam's Christmas/New Year's Cruise.) Because this was not just "transportation", it was more of a normal tour with a guide, narration, etc.

I don't want to lead you astray as to "picturesque". As compared to other islands with a rain forest, lovely beaches, etc., no, I would not call that part of the island that I saw "picturesque". But, it was different, for the most part, from the rest of Barbados that I have seen on other trips there.

Edited by rkacruiser