Princess to Welcome Sled Dog Puppies on its Alaska Cruises, Debut New Activities

LauraS

Will this be on ALL Princess Alaska cruises? Specifically, the southbound Voyages of the Glaciers on Coral Princess? [i ask because Coral doesn't have a "piazza" to hold "Puppies in the Piazza"]

"North to Alaska is available on Crown Princess, Star Princess, Ruby Princess, Island Princess, Coral Princess and Grand Princess. Together, the six ships will offer more than 120 Alaska cruise departures in 2016."

I just spent some time checking out some of the "North to Alaska" information on the princess site. If this was here before I never found it....I am so excited, my cruise is 4 months today!

So much info...fun!

http://www.princess.com/learn/cruise-destinations/alaska-cruises/north-to-alaska/

Edited by kayred
updated info

As an avid Princess cruiser, an Alaskan, AND a sled dog kennel owner.....the puppies will be great....Not sure which kennel will be bringing them on board, but people need to know, they will not be Sammies, or Siberians....but Alaskan Huskies like they have on the glacier tours...Although Alaskans look like many different breeds, they are actually on of the purist dog breeds there are....(recent genetic research done) and I can tell you about 5 generations of lines and ancestors of all mine....Puppies need to be socialized....What better way than on Princess??????? They are working dogs....they can run 150 miles, sleep for 4 hours and get up and do it again.....and still love it.....Libby Riddles also comes on board on every Princess ship and she tells a wonderful story...We love our dogs and love to share them with people....

Hi All

Note as cute as my fur babbies,

Shogun

I won't re-post the pix but I have been reading your posts since we booked our first Princess tour and enjoyed them. This pix makes you My Poster of the Decade!!! I love Samoyeds (we have Keeshonds, sort of distant cousins).

OMG--your babies are so cute!

Thx for the fun pix, and all your helpful advice

ML

As an avid Princess cruiser, an Alaskan, AND a sled dog kennel owner..... people need to know, they will not be Sammies, or Siberians....but Alaskan Huskies like they have on the glacier tours...Although Alaskans look like many different breeds, they are actually on of the purist dog breeds there are.... We love our dogs and love to share them with people....

Thank you so much for the great info.

And, I am now on cuteness overload!!!