Can I take my water with me?

cmptrwiz

We are going on a cruise on the Glory and have pre-purchased a 12 pack of Carnival water. After our Glory cruise we are immediately getting on the Splendor. If we have any left over unopened water do you think we could bring it with us on board the Splendor?

We are going on a cruise on the Glory and have pre-purchased a 12 pack of Carnival water. After our Glory cruise we are immediately getting on the Splendor. If we have any left over unopened water do you think we could bring it with us on board the Splendor?

I would at least try over throwing away any leftovers. Since the Carnival name clearly shows on the bottles, they might let you if you explain your back-to-back booking.

While you can try what would have kept you from filling the water bottle with alcohol purchased while sailing and picked up that morning on your first cruise?

Please know I am not suggesting that you would do this but if the reason for no carry on of bottles is to prevent smuggling then your bottles would still be suspect.

Like so many thing with travel, it will depend on the person that is screening, their knowledge of the rules and their mood of the moment.

Have two wonderful cruises and make lasting memories!

While you can try what would have kept you from filling the water bottle with alcohol purchased while sailing and picked up that morning on your first cruise?

Please know I am not suggesting that you would do this but if the reason for no carry on of bottles is to prevent smuggling then your bottles would still be suspect.

Like so many thing with travel, it will depend on the person that is screening, their knowledge of the rules and their mood of the moment.

Have two wonderful cruises and make lasting memories!

I do understand the reason and that might be a possibility that some people would do that, but it would be nice if they would let us through. We personally don't drink, but how would they know that. I can't imagine all the work it would take to get your alcohol in the morning of debarkation, open all the bottles, find a funnel, pour in the alcohol, recap the bottles and try to get on the new ship! Makes me tired just typing it.

I would think not since they are bottles, regardless if the label is Carnival or not.

The good thing - the 12-pack is only $2.99 so if you have just a few left over, it's only a few cents out of pocket.

I can't imagine they will say yes...

I would think not since they are bottles, regardless if the label is Carnival or not.

The good thing - the 12-pack is only $2.99 so if you have just a few left over, it's only a few cents out of pocket.

I can't imagine they will say yes...

Yeah, my thoughts. Just let your steward have the left over bottles and spring for a few bucks to order another twelve pack. Not worth the hassle just to save a couple of dollars.

Since you'll be on a 7 day cruise, and you'll have a 12-pack of water, that works out to be two bottles of water per day, with a day left over. Unless you skip drinking bottled water for a day (or two), you probably won't have any left over to worry about.

Since you'll be on a 7 day cruise, and you'll have a 12-pack of water, that works out to be two bottles of water per day, with a day left over. Unless you skip drinking bottled water for a day (or two), you probably won't have any left over to worry about.

You guys are all great! We usually don't order water or even bring our own in the past. We would usually bring our empty bottle from flying and just keep refilling it out of the sink in the cabin. With the drop in the cost of bottled water I decided to order the 12 pack. I think if we don't use all the water we will just leave it behind and order a new 12 pack for the next part of our cruise.

On our Triumph Journeys Cruise, they would not allow even the unopened Carnival Bottles back on ship if they had been taken off in port. Many people were pissed about this.

The only way I think it would work would be for Guest Services to transport it for you.

But since they will be busy on Turn Around Day, I would imagine that they would decline to do so.

You guys are all great! We usually don't order water or even bring our own in the past. We would usually bring our empty bottle from flying and just keep refilling it out of the sink in the cabin. With the drop in the cost of bottled water I decided to order the 12 pack. I think if we don't use all the water we will just leave it behind and order a new 12 pack for the next part of our cruise.

Don't use the water from your cabin sink, use the water on the Lido deck. Sometimes the cabin water has pipe issues. There is a difference in taste between the two. Besides, the Lido fountain water is cooler and ice is right there.