Upsell mistake???

fairygirl1

We are Booked on the Gem...Upsell called with a nice offer - balcony to mini suite for $125, so I jumped at it. I did check out deck 11 first, but foolishly didnt look at deck 12! How terrible is the noise from the public areas up there? Thx for any answers..

We are Booked on the Gem...Upsell called with a nice offer - balcony to mini suite for $125, so I jumped at it. I did check out deck 11 first, but foolishly didnt look at deck 12! How terrible is the noise from the public areas up there? Thx for any answers..

We did an upsell on the Spirit to deck 11 below the buffet. Never once heard any noise...

If you have the pool deck above you, I've read that they'll start dragging/arranging chairs early in the morning.

We're booked beneath the pool deck on the Dawn, and I'm not real concerned about it.

But were you REALLY concerned about it? :D

Depending on what area your room is under. Deck 12 is a heavy traffic area so you will hear something.

You want a carpeted area above you.

We had 2 cabins under the buffet--one had carpeting above it and we heard nothing. Relatives a few cabins away were nearer the kitchen and heard carts on the tile floor at all hours. I wouldn't want to be under the pool area either.

Never been on an NCL cruise do they call you for an upsell I am

cruising in may out of Barcelona, usually how far out do they start to call

We are abt 3 weeks out,, honestly it hasnt happened before now. This is our 4th on ncl ,but Ive heard that its typically around 2 weeks..cant wait!!!