Miami Beach 41st and Collins things to do?

kbh2

We are staying in Miami Beach at the Days Inn Miami Beach Oceanside which is at 41st and Collins, for 2 nights pre-cruise in March. Are there any little restaurants, bars, cafe's, stores or anything within walking distance. We will not have transportation and probably will just do a lot of beach time but would like to do a little walking if anything is nearby.

We stayed near there. There are a few things but not many. We walked to Lincoln Road but it was a long walk. We tried to Uber back but that was a problem because we are not bi-lingual & the drivers only spoke Spanish. We took a cab back. I think it was $13 with tip.

The Fountain Blue hotel is near there too. It was lively but expensive.

We are staying in Miami Beach at the Days Inn Miami Beach Oceanside which is at 41st and Collins, for 2 nights pre-cruise in March. Are there any little restaurants, bars, cafe's, stores or anything within walking distance. We will not have transportation and probably will just do a lot of beach time but would like to do a little walking if anything is nearby.

You know that is a really crappy hotel right?

My favorite restaurant is The Forge is right around the corner. It is pretty expensive.

You know that is a really crappy hotel right?

My favorite restaurant is The Forge is right around the corner. It is pretty expensive.

Why is this a crappy hotel? It is Wyndham endorsed which is why we booked it thru our Wyndham Rewards program, it has some mixed reviews and I don't expect the Hilton but looks decent to me. I guess it is all in what you "expect" to stay in.

Why is this a crappy hotel? It is Wyndham endorsed which is why we booked it thru our Wyndham Rewards program, it has some mixed reviews and I don't expect the Hilton but looks decent to me. I guess it is all in what you "expect" to stay in.

Are you staying at the Days Inn or the Wyndham?

The Days Inn is pretty run down.

Are you staying at the Days Inn or the Wyndham?

The Days Inn is pretty run down.

The Days Inn, it says it has been renovated, and honestly as long as it is clean and not in a bad part of town I am not into spending a fortune on a hotel room unless I am staying there for a week.