Is this enough time?

Biz64

Hi, We are planning on seeing the baths when we visit Tortola next week on the NCL Escape. The ship will be there from 7am to 3pm and we are planning on going on our own as opposed to booking an excursion. My question is, if we take the 1240pm return ferry fron Virgin Gorda to Road town, will that be enough time to get back to the ship? We are also planning on taking the 745am ferry to VG, I'm assuming this is doable if we try and get off the ship right around 7am. Lastly, please let me know if I have this planned correctly: We get off the ship and take the short walk to Speedy's to catch the 745 am ferry. Then after the ferry take a taxi to the baths, when donetake the taxi back and then another ferry ride correct? When do you think we should leave the Baths to get back in time to catch that 1240pm ferry? Thanks so much ahead of time for any help...btw there will be a group of 13 of us lol.

Hi, We are planning on seeing the baths when we visit Tortola next week on the NCL Escape. The ship will be there from 7am to 3pm and we are planning on going on our own as opposed to booking an excursion. My question is, if we take the 1240pm return ferry fron Virgin Gorda to Road town, will that be enough time to get back to the ship? We are also planning on taking the 745am ferry to VG, I'm assuming this is doable if we try and get off the ship right around 7am. Lastly, please let me know if I have this planned correctly: We get off the ship and take the short walk to Speedy's to catch the 745 am ferry. Then after the ferry take a taxi to the baths, when donetake the taxi back and then another ferry ride correct? When do you think we should leave the Baths to get back in time to catch that 1240pm ferry? Thanks so much ahead of time for any help...btw there will be a group of 13 of us lol.

Yes you are correct, and the 12:40 will get you back to RT about 1:10, no worries. Thei driver will let you know when to think about getting back to the Top of the Baths to be picked up, they have that down pat.