Orlando Help!!!

fsuprincess

I am cruising out of Port Canveral in March and i need HELP!:eek: :confused:

We have the transfers, and the plane tickets and everything else but now we need somewhere to stay.I have searched online but am worried that i will make the wrong choice and end up in some roach motel (i use to live in FL I know they are there). My group doesn't really want to stay in disney, and the airport hotel seems nice but very expensive ($250/night). I would really appreciate any suggestions, or advice.

Thanks for the help:)

We stayed at he Rasdisson at the port. We were very happy with it! They also have a shuttle to the port which is 5 minutes away from the Raddisson. Beautiful pool area and we enjoyed their Seafood Buffet dinner. I would go back there if we ever sail out of Orlando again!:)

Since you already have transfers, I'm assuming you want to stay someplace close to the airport? Last March, I stayed at the Best Western Airport Inn, which if you link through a bargain site, can cost around $50-60. While it is not the absolute nicest place to stay, it was pleasant enough for the price and clean. It also offers free shuttle service to/from the airport.

Hi!

- Seralago Hotel & Suite Main Gate East

This two-story hotel on Highway 192 is adjacent to Kissimmee’s Old Town, 3 miles from Disney attractions, and within walking distance of restaurants and ...

- Clarion Hotel Unioversal

One mile from Universal, free theme park shuttle

Directly across from Wet ’n Wild water park, this hotel provides complimentary shuttle service to Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure, 1 mile away, and ...

- Courtyard by Marriott lake Buena Vista

Tranquil hotel near Walt Disney World entrance

[/i][/b]This quiet hotel half a mile from Walt Disney World Resort offers complimentary shuttles to all four Disney theme parks: Epcot, Magic Kingdom, Disney-MGM ... [/color]

See the informations abaut this hotels and others on the site

http://www.shoppingnowonline.com

Archived