Amazing Cozumel wedding

melinda0222

My sister got married in Feb on Cozumel. We were on the Independence of the Seas on RCCL but we chose to do our own wedding through wedding planners of Cozumel. I have to say they did not disappoint. The wedding was at Mr. Sanchos and was amazing. The coordinators were on top of everything and everything went so smoothly. The set up was perfect, flowers were beautiful, food was delicious. I found this group cruise critic and I can't recommend them enough. The bride and groom were blown away and our entire family thought they exceeded expectations. While we don't have pictures or video yet, we were very pleased with photographer and videographer's time and effort during the ceremony and reception. I am happy to answer any questions, but I can't recommend them enough, simply amazing.

What's the company? Do you have pictures?

If you google Cozumel wedding planner you will see their website. My sister got married at Mr. Sanchoz. They really did an amazing job. We don't have the professional pics yet but here is the link to their facebook account.

https://www.facebook/CozumelWeddingPlanner/photos/pcb.1126997443979094/1126996920645813/?type=3&theater

don't forget to add the dot com after facebook but before the forward slash to get the website.

Edited by melinda0222

This was not a "legal" ceremony, correct? If yes, I'm curious how they got around the 3 day residency requirements to get legally married in Mexico. Interesting to hear if it was legal wedding.

Thanks!

Nope not a legal wedding but not because of the 3 day but because they didn't have passports. The wedding planners do legal ceremonies so you could talk to them about the requirements. We originally were trying to make it legal but the passport stopped them and there was never any mention of the 3 day residency.