Cafe Latte-tudes menu - ENCHANTMENT

We're used to Freedom's Cafe Promenade - so we're used to the Starbucks menu. Does anyone have a copy of the Seattle's Best menu? We have the Ultimate package and we LOVE the premium coffee. Anyone have a picture of the menu?

Thanks in advance!

PS - AAAAANNNNNDDDD Must gloat that we board in a matter of days!

We're used to Freedom's Cafe Promenade - so we're used to the Starbucks menu. Does anyone have a copy of the Seattle's Best menu? We have the Ultimate package and we LOVE the premium coffee. Anyone have a picture of the menu?

Thanks in advance!

This is from a while back:

Enchantment_Cafe_Latte-Tudes.JPG

Record time, Bob! :-) Gentleman and a scholar!

That's almost identical to what's on Freedom - so we'll feel right at home. And AWAKE!

I thought the smaller ships might have a smaller menu - but I guess not!

If you would not mind posting a current menu here when you get back, I can update the link. I would expect that the prices are a bit higher.

Excellent!!

Bob - I'd be happy to post a picture when I get back.

Also - not that I care THAT much between Starbucks vs. Seattle's Best - but I like Starbucks and that's what we're used to. (Not much of a taste difference with a healthy dose of Bailey's in it!)

Thanks everyone!

It's definitely miles better than the standard RCL house coffee, which is pretty rough.

Would be cool if RCL added a coffee-lovers drink package for folks who aren't so much into alcohol, or endless buckets of soda. :)

That's a great idea - I'm sure there'd be a number of people who would enjoy that one.

But I imagine they would force you in to the Royal Replenish. Doesn't that include specialty coffees (and buckets of soda?) :cool:

It's listed at $19 per day. So that would mean about 4 or 5 premium coffees per day to break even. (Based on $4-5 per coffee.) That's a lot of coffee.

Thanks in advance!

Just off of Her Majesty of the Seas and besides the drinks (which I have no interest in) they always have snack foods, some free and others for an additional cost. I loved that I could get cheesecake lollipops, mudcake minis (even the minis probably have 500 calories each), chocolate chip cookies (not the sugar free variety, too), a some type of cake cut into slices (can't tell you the name, since that did not interest me).

Disappointed that they did not have a water dispenser with cups to use by cruisers to serve themselves water and the shop itself had no cold water (except tap). Maybe this will be different on Enchantment.

Enjoy!

• 2 years later...
Does the Cafe Latt-te-tudes (sic) have anything that is that is included with the price of the cruise. Some told me they have a complimentary continental breakfast.

They have complimentary pastries & cookies.