Independence of the seas Johnny Rockets

iskate02

Can you use your soda package at Johnny Rockets or do you need to pay as its not covered by package, I know you pay for milk shakes.

Your drink package covers soda in Johnny Rockets.

I've read some other posts that indicate some ships may have raised the price to Johnny Rockets, and the cover charge now includes soda. I don't know if this is the case on Indy.

Your drink package covers soda in Johnny Rockets.

I've read some other posts that indicate some ships may have raised the price to Johnny Rockets, and the cover charge now includes soda. I don't know if this is the case on Indy.

this hardly seems fair to people who have the soda package.

Can you use your soda package at Johnny Rockets or do you need to pay as its not covered by package, I know you pay for milk shakes.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

We are new to the cruise game so know little of Johnny Rocket and its additional charges. I did see somewhere about a cover charge. Can someone please explain what this is and is this all you pay? Thanks Lee.

We are new to the cruise game so know little of Johnny Rocket and its additional charges. I did see somewhere about a cover charge. Can someone please explain what this is and is this all you pay? Thanks Lee.

Sure. Johnny Rockets charges a cover - it used to be $5.95 but it seems it's now $7.95. For that $7.95 you get a soft drink and all the burgers, fries, onion rings, etc. you'd like to eat. The only thing it doesn't cover are milkshakes which are charged separately.

M_johnnys.jpg

Edited by garnetpalmetto

• 2 weeks later...
How is the food there? Is it worth it when there are so many other complimentary options available?

Sent from my ONE E1005 using Tapatalk

Just got off Indy two weeks ago. The food was GREAT, definitely worth the $6.95/person. They kept refilling our onion rings and fries, which made it hard to finish the burger (but we did... :D)

The soda was included in the drink package, milkshakes were not.

Hi All - Is Johnny Rockets Open For Lunch on Day 1? Not a big fan of the Windjammer.

We have not found JR open for lunch (noon) on embarkation day on Indy. As I recall, it was open later in the day.

Edited by clarea