SERIOUS!! Cabin Temperature warranting a Fan?

caddykid12

I've always thought the rooms feel pretty decent, but I grew up in a house without central air, so that was a luxury for me. Of course, now I have my own home and its great having central air. Mine stays on about 72 for the summer and 70 for winter.

My thing with the fan is the noise. I have a windmachine fan that is fairly loud and I love it. I use it to drown out background noises. My friend that is cruising with me snores, so I'd really like to have the fan to drown that out, at the least. All of you are packing small fans though.........so I'm guessing my big windmachine would probably get some stares.

I always pack an O2 Cool fan in my checked luggage, and have never had an issue. Especially in summertime, I like to come back to my cabin after being out in the heat in port, and feel cool cabin air. I'm hot at anything over 68 degrees, and I do not sleep well if my cabin is warmer than that. And I find that it helps block hallway noise and slamming doors noise.

I've learned there's no point in asking for Carnival to cool the cabin down as I get nothing but useless lip service.

The first time Carnival confiscates my fan will be my last Carnival cruise.

I always pack an O2 Cool fan in my checked luggage, and have never had an issue. Especially in summertime, I like to come back to my cabin after being out in the heat in port, and feel cool cabin air. I'm hot at anything over 68 degrees, and I do not sleep well if my cabin is warmer than that. And I find that it helps block hallway noise and slamming doors noise.

I've learned there's no point in asking for Carnival to cool the cabin down as I get nothing but useless lip service.

Like X 3 paragraphs!!!

Might be a good idea for you not to travel to an area that is hot and muggy with incessant sunshine.:) Besides, who needs sleep on a cruise.:D

Might be a good idea for you not to travel to an area that is hot and muggy with incessant sunshine.:) Besides, who needs sleep on a cruise.:D

It is one thing to burn up while on excursions, etc. don't think it is asking too much to be comfortable in your cabin. Even cheap motel have decent AC.