Questions for recent Regal Princess cruisers

pcsunlover

Our cruise leaves in less than 2 weeks and so far I have only received 1 email from Princess with updates on what to expect on board. I was hoping to receive something telling us who the captain is, booked entertainers, and possibly what movies may be showing on MUTS. It seems to me that on our past cruises we received emails with this information. Are there any recent Regal cruisers who can tell me their experience?

Thank you!

Our cruise leaves in less than 2 weeks and so far I have only received 1 email from Princess with updates on what to expect on board. I was hoping to receive something telling us who the captain is, booked entertainers, and possibly what movies may be showing on MUTS. It seems to me that on our past cruises we received emails with this information. Are there any recent Regal cruisers who can tell me their experience?

Thank you!

If they were sent.... pre cruise emails can also be found in your personalizer/booking, although there was talk over the last month or so that these were not showing up at all for some people either in their email or personalizer.

If they were sent.... pre cruise emails can also be found in your personalizer/booking, although there was talk over the last month or so that these were not showing up at all for some people either in their email or personalizer.

I've looked and I don't have any in my personalizer. I received one email 4 to 6 weeks ago about dining. That's it. Usually they send something about the entertainment on board and a few of the MUTS movies to be shown. I'm kind of disappointed. We're taking new Princess cruisers with us this time and I wanted to get them pumped up about some of this.

We were on the Regal Western Caribbean sailing February 7th. Captain was actually Commodore Giuseppe Romano. He was so personable and down to earth. Loved him! Cruise Director was Martyn Moss and he was the best we have had in our nine Princess cruises. He was funny and out and about the whole week.

Can only hope you have the same, but I have no way of knowing.

We were on the Regal Western Caribbean sailing February 7th. Captain was actually Commodore Giuseppe Romano. He was so personable and down to earth. Loved him! Cruise Director was Martyn Moss and he was the best we have had in our nine Princess cruises. He was funny and out and about the whole week.

I am pretty sure both of these will be the same. I think we received an e-mail a while back stating Giuseppe will be the captain on our sailing on March 20. I only remember this because my mom was excited about it as he is one of her favorites. I also remember reading somewhere that Martyn Moss will be on our March 20th sailing. We had a good experience with him last year :)

Tall Stacks is correct! Just got off the ship yesterday and the Captain and Cruise Director were the same. The movies were man from UNCLE, Martian, walk in the woods...

The shows we attended was a magician/comedian...he was great!

If you have any other questions I'll be happy to answer :)

Thank you!

We just got off the Regal yesterday. It's funny how perceptions differ. I found Martyn Moss to be not very present at onboard activities, and when he was there I found him long-winded and irksome. I wasn't knocked out by many on the CD staff. Simone, the deputy CD seemed most concerned about being coy and cutesy. Ronaldo (?) from Mexico was the dullest witted person I've ever seen in a CD staffer.

Commodore Romano was personable and a great communicator.

Tom Skavitt (?) the comedian was not very funny but comedy magician Christopher James was excellent. He's someone I'd pay to see. Get there early for a seat if he's on your cruise!

We just got off the Regal yesterday. It's funny how perceptions differ. I found Martyn Moss to be not very present at onboard activities, and when he was there I found him long-winded and irksome. I wasn't knocked out by many on the CD staff. Simone, the deputy CD seemed most concerned about being coy and cutesy. Ronaldo (?) from Mexico was the dullest witted person I've ever seen in a CD staffer.

Commodore Romano was personable and a great communicator.

Tom Skavitt (?) the comedian was not very funny but comedy magician Christopher James was excellent. He's someone I'd pay to see. Get there early for a seat if he's on your cruise!

I've never had Martyn Moss as a cruise director. I know in December/early January it was Paul Chandler Burns. We loved him on one of our cruises last year. Kind of disappointed that he isn't going to be on our cruise. Keeping an open mind for Martyn though. :)