Lunch Venues & Restaurants on the NCL Getaway

atlcruisin

I am trying to plan places my family can eat lunch during our cruise besides Garden Cafe everyday. Can anyone please provide some suggestions on restaurants that are good to eat at for Lunch on the NCL Getaway?

Prices to dine at the restaurants would also be helpful.

Thanks!

trust me, I know the feeling when your post is all alone with no response...

well I hope to enlighten you a little to the ncl style of breakfast and lunch..

usually they have a buffet in the am and at noon in the garden café or you can try o'sheehans anytime of the day...but there is also a limited table service I believe on both complimentary restaurants at taste and savor, the two sisters to the big brother manhattan room...most people are satisfied going to the buffet during both times as there is a vast variety you can choose from including made to order omelettes, waffles and for lunch a variety of native cuisine including meats and Italian favorites and international cuisines...hope more can enlighten you on this post...thanks

looking back at your post, I forgot to add that since you are going on the getaway, there is a great complimentary Cuban restaurant you can try as well call the flamingo restaurant...if I see anything else, I will inform you...thanks:D

We had breakfast only once at the buffet, once the complimentary room service/continental breakfast (on a shore excursion day), then a few times at O'Sheehans and Taste/Savor. We enjoyed the table service and selection for breakfasts. Oops - just realized I am on your lunch thread....

Lunch was O'Sheehans - well, more of a snack/late lunches. Also twice at the buffet. Now I realize we didn't eat lunch often. Likely 'cause of the big breakfasts :)

Just got off the Getaway Sunday...

We ate lunch twice in Savor, on departure day and the first sea day. It was only open on sea days, roughly noon to twoish. If you like fish, the grouper sandwich was amazing. We didn't have breakfast in the dining room.

We ate breakfast and lunch in the Flamingo Grill - it was great. It is a small buffet, with Cuban inspired foods. Although it was a buffet, it was never crazy-busy like the regular buffet. It did open a little later for breakfast (8ish), and it had variable hours for lunch (one day was 12 - 5 another was 2 - 5). Not open for dinner.

Finally we had a couple great lunches and a nice disembarkation breakfast in O'Sheehans. It's always open. The burgers were great and the Thai chile wings were amazing.

We did eat in the buffet, but it was more for snacks than meals. Hope that helps!!