Chefs Table and Steakhouse?

Msjodeci

Both are absolutely worth it!! The steakhouse was amazing and well worth the price. The Chef's table was amazing and truly unique. My wife was selected to make the WCMC dessert and she swears that I set it up with the chef since she is a dessert pastry chef.... but it was dumb luck she was chosen but she still thinks I set it up. LOL

My hubby is a total foodie. We've never booked Chefs Table and/or Steakhouse. Is it worth the splurge or just stick to the MDR?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I have cruised on a few 8 night cruises on Carnival, and my plan of action is always = 1 night at the Steakhouse, 1 night at the Chef's Table, and 6 nights in the MDR. Don't cringe too horribly at the price tag for the Chef's Table. I am sure that you will absolutely find it to be incredibly worth every penny!

• 2 weeks later...
Our Steak House and Chef's Table reservations are confirmed! Yay!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

That is awesome. I sent mine in about two weeks ago to both the general email address and the person listed in this post. I haven't received anything yet. I'm hoping soon??!!!

That is awesome. I sent mine in about two weeks ago to both the general email address and the person listed in this post. I haven't received anything yet. I'm hoping soon??!!!

Just sent in my requests today. Figured "why not!" We're on the inaugural sailing and the word I've seen on that roll call is that Chef's table was sold out months ago!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just sent in my requests today. Figured "why not!" We're on the inaugural sailing and the word I've seen on that roll call is that Chef's table was sold out months ago!!

Actually, just got my confirmation a few days ago! So, we are set to go!

I'm on the May 14th cruise out of Barcelona. I put in a request for a reservation at the Steakhouse on March 4th, I just got confirmation tonight. Took 16 days, happy to get a free bottle of wine on night one.

We went to the Steakhouse on the Breeze a few years back and it was in the top 2 steaks I have ever eaten. It was excellent.

We received our confirmation for our 03JUN Vista cruise on Day 1, and are also looking forward to the included wine. :)

Enjoy!

Michael and Rachael

I sent an email about the Chef's Table on the 13th and I just got my confirmation today. However, I do not get a specific date. Below is the email I received.

Your reservation request for 2 guests at The Chef’s Table is confirmed!

The final date and time will be finalized once you are onboard.

Should your plans change please keep us advised at PGrytsenko@carnival.com.

We look forward to serving you!

Your Specialty Restaurant Manager

Polina Grytsenko

Carnival Vista

I sent an email about the Chef's Table on the 13th and I just got my confirmation today. However, I do not get a specific date. Below is the email I received.

Your reservation request for 2 guests at The Chef’s Table is confirmed!

The final date and time will be finalized once you are onboard.

Should your plans change please keep us advised at PGrytsenko@carnival.com.

We look forward to serving you!

Your Specialty Restaurant Manager

Polina Grytsenko

Carnival Vista

When is your cruise? I just put in a reservation last week and my cruise begins a May 1st.

Thanks

When is your cruise? I just put in a reservation last week and my cruise begins a May 1st.

Thanks

Not until December 2016. Hopefully you will hear any day. If you don't hear something soon, try the email link I got, it goes to the restaurant manager on the Vista.

From what I understand, the Chef's Table is sold out on the inaugural.

Yup! It is sold out! Just got a reply informing that was the case. Even the waiting list is closed. Oh well!! Too many other new great places to eat on Vista!

Looking forward to the Seafood Shack especially!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would like the Chef's Table for my February 2018 cruise.

When would I e-mail? 6-12 months prior?

Thank you.

No harm in sending in your request now. If it's too early, maybe in their reply they will give you a window as to when they're accepting reservations.

Good Luck!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk