Sabor menu pictures?

*CENSORED*

Thanks Bob. That seals the deal. Sabor it is in March for us. No mention of desserts though on the menu and I know they offer them.

When ordering, what do you get? 1 entree, 1 appetizer, etc. or unlimited like it was at Qsine on the Celebrity Summit?

Thanks Bob. That seals the deal. Sabor it is in March for us. No mention of desserts though on the menu and I know they offer them.

When ordering, what do you get? 1 entree, 1 appetizer, etc. or unlimited like it was at Qsine on the Celebrity Summit?

If it's like other specialty restaurants, you can have multiple appetizers, but only one entree.

They only have the dessert sampler/platter that is shared, unless something has changed.

They only have the dessert sampler/platter that is shared, unless something has changed.

That is the dessert I had seen pictured on another thread. Just was wondering what was in it exactly. Looking forward to trying all of them.

Marc - I think we will be trying it for lunch on the first sea day (the same day you intend to go there for dinner).

Sabor was much better than I thought it would be, the food was great on the Oasis. It is a most visit, the Yucca barrel fries are amazing...don't miss them.

Dessert sampler is a nice finish too.

Hi there! These are from the Jan. 10 Freedom sailing. (The menu is displayed on TVs outside the restaurant.) The lunch menu is slightly different and costs $15 per person instead of $25. I have photos of the food I ordered, as well. Let me know if you'd like those.

[ATTACH]377965[/ATTACH][ATTACH]377966[/ATTACH][ATTACH]377967[/ATTACH][ATTACH]377968[/ATTACH][ATTACH]377970[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]377971[/ATTACH]

Hi there! These are from the Jan. 10 Freedom sailing. (The menu is displayed on TVs outside the restaurant.) The lunch menu is slightly different and costs $15 per person instead of $25. I have photos of the food I ordered, as well. Let me know if you'd like those.

[ATTACH]377965[/ATTACH][ATTACH]377966[/ATTACH][ATTACH]377967[/ATTACH][ATTACH]377968[/ATTACH][ATTACH]377970[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]377971[/ATTACH]

Ashley, I'm getting an "invalid attachment" error when I try to look at the menus. Can you access the menus from your post?

Ashley, I'm getting an "invalid attachment" error when I try to look at the menus. Can you access the menus from your post?

Hmm, I'm getting the same error. I posted from the app, and it must've glitched. I've let our community team know so they can investigate. I'll try again with the photos.

That is the dessert I had seen pictured on another thread. Just was wondering what was in it exactly. Looking forward to trying all of them.

Marc - I think we will be trying it for lunch on the first sea day (the same day you intend to go there for dinner).

I wish I could remember everything in the box of sweets! Offhand there were churros and a chocolate-banana empanada. I wish I could remember more items - some sort of coffee custard (sort of like a creme de cafe brulee maybe?)