Questions about the bottled water in the drinks package...

ahughes517

DH and I have the Premium Package for our upcoming Oasis cruise, which includes bottled water. A few questions...

1. How do we get bottled water? Do we ask a bartender? Can we get it in the MDR for dinner? What about when we're poolside?

2. What brand is the bottled water?

3. Can we drink the bottled water provided/waiting in our room? I'm trying to remember if on our first cruise (two years ago on the Liberty of the Seas) if there was bottled water in there, or if that's considered a part of the mini bar. Kinda like the bottled water in hotel rooms that doesn't have the price listed... :p

Thanks so much for your help - this forum has been a great resource as we plan our trip.

Edited by ahughes517

You can get water from any bar or restaurant.

The brand varies, but most often I see Crystal Geyser.

Nothing in the mini-bar is covered by any beverage package. You may get a few bottles free from Crown & Anchor, and those will be clearly indicated.

• 1 month later...

The brand varies, but most often I see Crystal Geyser.

So, it's not Dasani? Yay!! I have purchased Royal Replenish for my drink package and that is good to know.

I assumed since it was mainly Coke products the water would be Dasani, which I really dislike. Nor do I care for Evian. So, have been following the myriad of 'bring your own water' threads.

So, it's not Dasani? Yay!! I have purchased Royal Replenish for my drink package and that is good to know.

I assumed since it was mainly Coke products the water would be Dasani, which I really dislike. Nor do I care for Evian. So, have been following the myriad of 'bring your own water' threads.

Have not seen Dasani. However, I do see Evian when folks buy the water package.

WAter-ONLY package = Evian 1 liter bottles (12 of them).

Replenish = random not-big-brand SPRING water, but not Evian. We had Crystal Geyser for two cruises with Replenish, but it was something we'd never heard of last time. spring water, though.

And not the heinous Dasani. (Local-to-the-bottling-plant filtered municipal water. If I wanted that I would have filled some water bottles at my hotel, LOL.)

We had the Replenish. Had no problem getting water. In fact when we when to Dinner our servers always had bottle water waiting

for us. When to bar no problem getting water. We always brought couple back from the pool to. Had enough water plus we always had ice in the room.

Edited by lovetogoaway