Adventure - ice show tickets

maggieq

Back way when you used to have to line up for them. One time when we turned diamond you just had to show your diamond lounge card. On explorer we had to go by our muster station assignment for the schedule.

Adventure is either first come, first served, or by muster station. No standing in line for tickets anymore.

Just off Adventure 2/13 sailing. There were 2 shows on Wednesday evening. We arrived a few minutes before the second one and were told that it was completely full. On Friday, a day at sea, there was a 3 pm show. We arrived early, but there were plenty of seats left.

I agree with khm1. We were on the 2/6 sailing and had the same schedule. We went to the 3pm showing on the last day at sea. Plenty of seats available although I understand the first showings were booked solid. Just show up 30 minutes early when the doors open and find a seat.

I highly recommend the show. I thought it was the best of any shows, including those in the Lyric theater (which I found almost all disappointing.) The ice show has very talented skaters, great lighting and production, and the music was really nice. Lasted about 45 minutes and well worth the time.