First cruise as a 4-star mariner

slimknyzer

Welcome to the mysteries of free laundry! We always put 4 stars on the laundry slip. Never a problem.

I always put name and cabin number on the slip and list the laundry. That is all I write and in over 80+ HAL cruises, Neptune/Star Mariner, I was never charged for any laundry or dry cleaning.

I always put name and cabin number on the slip and list the laundry. That is all I write and in over 80+ HAL cruises, Neptune/Star Mariner, I was never charged for any laundry or dry cleaning.

No reason you should be charged. Neptune suites use a different invoice than non-Neptune cabins. The Neptune suite invoice clearly indicates there is no charge, so there is infinitesimal room for error.

Sometimes that type of invoice is given to 4/* Mariners, but usually we have the regular invoice that has prices next to every item. Much greater room for error when that is used, but there shouldn't be a charge.

No reason a Four or Five Star Mariner should be charged.

Their name and cabin number is on their laundry slip and someone should enter that in the computer when adding up the bill and see Star Mariner status and give them appropriate savings.

It is careless and likely another feature of the crew being cut so severely. There is too much for too few people to do without sacrificing accuracy and more.