Aqua Mouse

You might want to check out eBay. There was one on there recently that went for $31.23.

Click here: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6565019396&fromMakeTrack=true

Kat

060104_emM12_prv.gif * with a cyber Rhapsody Foo-Foo drink in my hand *

I think I still have mine, I'll go look tonight...I won it on the last cruise, & no longer use it (it's lovely, but I've gone to a wireless mouse). I'm willing to send it to you, if you send me your name & address - I'd like to see it go to a good home, as I absolutely HAD to have one, too, & when my daughter won it at an M&M, I almost fainted!

I think I still have mine, I'll go look tonight...I won it on the last cruise, & no longer use it (it's lovely, but I've gone to a wireless mouse). I'm willing to send it to you, if you send me your name & address - I'd like to see it go to a good home, as I absolutely HAD to have one, too, & when my daughter won it at an M&M, I almost fainted!

Hi Trixie:

You would actually send me your mouse. How nice is that. So, you know how it feels to really want one. People think I'm nutssearching for a aqua mouse. Your can email me @ bthomaslayton2002@yahoo.com. I will give you the rest of my information there.

If you have a wonderful home. I've tried to win one at the M&M but have not even seen one at a M&M. And my last cruise they did not have enough people registered to have a M&M.

You can try to 'win' one at the RCI website. Go to the 'before you board' section then to 'travel tips', then submit your entry for the month's question. If chosen, you win a mouse. I got mine that way several months ago.

Archived