I did the upsell...now can I hold the secret

xcell

My upcoming BA, I bit the bullet and caled the upsell number and was upgraded (for a cost) from a balcony BD to a Haven H4.

I think I got a good deal since based on the website, I saved 66% and the cost was no more than a minisuite at present time.

Now I have to keep the secret for another 2 weeks... I had hinted before I could get the room but then declined and I don't think they are thinking of it at all...

Questions...

I have read through most of the post (under the seatch Breakaway and H4)...

My daughter LOVES pizza - can that be delivered to the room at no fee? Or do you have to pay the pizza delivery fee.

I see that there is a window in the shower area - is that tinted? Looks like people can see in...mind you in the middle of the sea, in the middle of the night, who is really looking but curious.

Any hint, tips, not to miss would be awesome...I just needed to tell someone as I cannot say anything to anyone else...

When Pizza Hut Delivers, be sure and tip the deliverer! Be sure and give the ships name, your Haven Suite Number, and approximate location at sea. I see no reason not to have your pizza delivered!

I guess you are right, once we start checking in they will figure it out...but even that would be a nice surprise. They have no idea what a Haven suite is... just that it is a special room to get access too...

Mystery..

I did the same thing for my family last year upgrading to the Haven and not telling them till we checked in. I made sure to get the mail and had to feed them a line about the luggage tags. Totally worth every penny!!!! Have a great time with your family, and enjoy the Haven.

OK...pardon my ignorance. What is the upsell #? Is it different from the main reservation #?

Please share...

Thanks!--CeleBrat

Yes it is different. I've heard you call about 14 days out to see if they have any offers. If they aren't to your liking, keep trying back to see if you finally get an upgrade/price you like.

NCL Upsell #

800-625-4309

Edited by Luvmypups

Love all your energy and excitement!

My bff is getting married on the ship. Do you know if it's possible to upgrade someone else? I am booked on the ship also but I dont want to upgrade mine, i would love to upgrade theirs...any ideas how to do this? Do you give your reservation # when you call? I could get her reservation # easily....

Love all your energy and excitement!

My bff is getting married on the ship. Do you know if it's possible to upgrade someone else? I am booked on the ship also but I dont want to upgrade mine, i would love to upgrade theirs...any ideas how to do this? Do you give your reservation # when you call? I could get her reservation # easily....

Yes, they asked for the reservation number. That is so sweet of you!! Hope your bff has a great wedding -- we got married on an NCL ship and it was perfect for us :)

Nice, I'm on the 3/20 sailing. I too called the upsell # looking to get an aft balcony, no such luck. They did offer me courtyard penthouse for an extra 1500 ,declined.I called the next day was offered same room again for 1000, 2br 2000 ,and DOS for 3k more. I declined again,do to the fact that we are going with a group of 12 and wouldn't use the haven to it full potential, if we were alone game on. I asked about the aft balcony again and got it for 200. It was originally over 900 more at time of booking, so at 2500 total for 3 with UBP and soda promo ,port taxes I'm happy. Would be happier in the haven though.

Was the $200 per person or total? I'm not sailing till June but want to try for an aft balcony (from BA)!