Luggage tags and boarding pass?????

Homosassa

I have finished the web check in and printed out that page. However, I do not see anyplace to print out luggage tags or a boarding pass. Does MSC have on line luggage tags and boarding passes to print out? If so, where are they hidden?

I am becoming very frustrated with the MSC web site and customer service. As I stated, I did manage to do the on line check in, but the site has not let me back in to mange my cruise as far as excursions or the existence of the luggage tags or boarding pass.

This may be my first and last MSC cruise as the frustration of doing simple online paper work and waiting for customer service to help with other issues is the worst I have experience in my 40+ years of cruising.

I have finished the web check in and printed out that page. However, I do not see anyplace to print out luggage tags or a boarding pass. Does MSC have on line luggage tags and boarding passes to print out? If so, where are they hidden?

I am becoming very frustrated with the MSC web site and customer service. As I stated, I did manage to do the on line check in, but the site has not let me back in to mange my cruise as far as excursions or the existence of the luggage tags or boarding pass.

This may be my first and last MSC cruise as the frustration of doing simple online paper work and waiting for customer service to help with other issues is the worst I have experience in my 40+ years of cruising.

About 2 wks. bef. It is done more lay back like the Europeans. You will love your cruise on MSC.

Well, that explains it. I sail in 21 days.

Now, if I could just convince the cruise line I am not male. I called once and I was told it was fixed. I am still listed as male on the web site.

Who cares as long as you get on! You will have a wonderful time.

Did you get your full ticket packet emailed to you yet? It has everything in it including your luggage tags- I received mine after I called MSC and asked for it to be emailed. I didn't't have to wait for it. I received it a few days after my request.

Well, that explains it. I sail in 21 days.

Now, if I could just convince the cruise line I am not male. I called once and I was told it was fixed. I am still listed as male on the web site.

At least you are not a spanish Señor/Senorita with rayraygay as your email and a German passport:eek:

OK, now I am confused. Does the luggage tags, etc; come in an email (not yet received) does it come from my travel agent or will it appear online ?

LOL about a comment about MSC following a more relaxed "European" mode. I guess it depends on what Europeans one is dealing with. I suspect some Europeans would have all the passenger information and documents well sorted out far earlier than two weeks before the sailing date.

OK, now I am confused. Does the luggage tags, etc; come in an email (not yet received) does it come from my travel agent or will it appear online ?

LOL about a comment about MSC following a more relaxed "European" mode. I guess it depends on what Europeans one is dealing with. I suspect some Europeans would have all the passenger information and documents well sorted out far earlier than two weeks before the sailing date.

...because the website did not say how to get the tags & boarding passes.

We did book through an internet TA & they emailed them to us about a month ago.

We leave next week.