Carnival Inspiration 2/22/16 quick review

ZonaCruiser

Great cruise for the money. Enjoyed our CC meet& greet! It's nice to run into familiar faces throughout the cruise:)

Our cabin steward Manny on deck 5 always made sure we had everything we needed. Cabin was clean and comfortable. Our favorite bar was the Violin Bar. Jodannel was our favorite bartender and quickly learned our preferences.

We had any time dining in the Mardis Gras MDR. We went there the first and second evenings. Food was always served cold and lacking flavor. We found the buffet food a better option and did not go back to the MDR. Guys burgers are fantastic! The made to order omelets poolside were my favorite for breakfast. We only made it to the Taste Bar on the last night. Delicious! Wish we would have gone every night. I appreciate the various "included" options for dining.

Studio VIP production show (inspired by Studio 54) - poor information on where and when us "non-VIPs" we're allowed to enter or sit for the . Had we known us lowly class passengers would be left standing at the door for 30 minutes, allowed entrance 5 minutes before Showtime, for an outdated performance, we would have passed. Despite that experience we found plenty of entertainment elsewhere. Comedians were great fun. Magician was boring. Enjoined The Rocking Dead band evenings by the Violins bar. Also attended some trivia.

We utilized wheelchair assistance for 2 in our party. It appears they have limited wheelchairs and personnel for embark and debark so the process was slow. This wasn't an issue for us, just don't except expedited service. The staff that assisted us were very attentive and informative.

All in all it was a great cruise. Only 2 complaints on a 4 night cruise is a success in my book! We would definitely recommend this cruise and I'm certain we will be taking this cruise again.

PS: I will be posting the fun times later today for those eager to see updated schedules