Diving in Cartagena

Swinden

Hello All,

My wife and I will be down in Cartagena in April. Looking at the PADI list, there are two shops in Cartagena. Does anyone have any experience with either dive shop. And if so, how did you get from the ship to the dive shop?

Thanks,

Matt

Hello All,

My wife and I will be down in Cartagena in April. Looking at the PADI list, there are two shops in Cartagena. Does anyone have any experience with either dive shop. And if so, how did you get from the ship to the dive shop?

Thanks,

Matt

Matt- you need to either visit the port section of Cruise Critic or possibly the roll call for your specific cruise. Am also guessing both dive shops will be listed on Trip Advisor or other travel sites and you could thus see reviews and probably contact them yourself.

Matt,

There's a "Scuba & Snorkeling" section of Cruise Critic, generally that's the best source for questions like this (perhaps the mods will move this thread there).

We dove last December in Cartagena, with Buzos de Baru (http://www.buzosdebaru.com). They were quite good. We dealt with Juan Jose there. He arranged to have the dive boat pick us up a short cab ride from the port, rather than having to go to their shop. The price was reasonable, and we had a great day.

Harris

Denver, CO