secret site...please don't ban me!

poona1

I was a member of one which was set up and run by an egotistical, arrogant pr**k. He thought the world revolved around him and had a great following. I couldn't hack it, I made a post that should have got me banned and then left before I was. (I then sneakily read the predictable responses from his followers on my wife's FB account)

I did the same thing with that same group. They were unbearable. There is a better version of it now, started by people who feel the same way that you do. It's real friendly :)

We have 2 cruises coming up and I have not found either on Facebook. I tried searching ship name and 'roll call'....hardly any results. It's much easier to find your roll calls here.

I think there are more often groups for special cruises like Transatlantics, I've not seen any for regular weekly cruises.

I agree that it's much better over here.

This made me laugh! Thanks triptolemus. SuiteCruiser I agree there is a FB site that tends to be more of a discussion of NCL cruising. The topics can be question based or experiential. I come to CC for serious information and "drama" reading in some instances. I go to the FB page of friendly NCL cruisers when I need some feel good friendly reading, no drama or flaming there that I have seen (so far).

I did the same thing with that same group. They were unbearable. There is a better version of it now, started by people who feel the same way that you do. It's real friendly :)

Really? [emoji5]. I'll need to look for it and make sure the chosen one is nowhere near it.

I have noticed a lot more TA's on facebook. They make snarky posts like. "You should have used a TA to get the answer." "Your TA is bad if you don't know that...."

They have also PM'd me......not a fan of that myself.

IMO CC is more about cruise addicts and FB is some cruise addicts with TA's fishing for business. But I read both