Any rumours re 2017?

Presto2

Just wondering if anyone who saw the Oceana itineraries from Malta - before they disappeared from that site - have any idea (or can recall) where she will be visiting on the 2 week cruises. The suspense is killing me :D

Just wondering if anyone who saw the Oceana itineraries from Malta - before they disappeared from that site - have any idea (or can recall) where she will be visiting on the 2 week cruises. The suspense is killing me :D

Bless you [emoji16] I'm afraid I missed it too but if it's like the last two years we'll be able to see them online this Thurs/Fri.

Bless you [emoji16] I'm afraid I missed it too but if it's like the last two years we'll be able to see them online this Thurs/Fri.

Ha ha - bless you too ;)

We just love our holidays and cruises and have fallen in love with Oceana ...even though she isn't the youngest!!

Our DREAM holiday has always been the areas around Malta on P&O and Oceana ..................................................... P&O hasn't offered them so we had to go with Celebrity.

Fingers, toes and everything else crossed this time :)

I had a brief look. The cruises had a yo-yo structure - start from Malta, cruise for a week, then back to Malto, then cruise for another week to different destinations, then back to Malta.

One set of destinations were in the Aegean and eastern Mediterranean, and the other set of destinations were in the Adriatic. The latter set always included Venice, as fa as I could remember but other destinations varied from cruise to cruise. Similarly the destinations in the Aegean/Eastern Med varied from cruise (although Athens may have been constant).

The cruises could be booked as 7 or 14 night cruises, and either of the 7 night itineraries was bookable. 14 night cruises could be booked beginning every 7 nights, so one 14 night cruise could start with one set of destinations and and finish with the other set, and the next 14 night cruise would reverse the order.

Hope this is useful.

Where is everybody thinking that they would like to go in when the 2017 itineraries are released ?

I would like to go (back) to the Norwegian Fjords on Britannia - I found one on THAT website that suited me down to the ground...

We would love to be Oceana from Malta and are hoping that she is going to places like Sicily and some of the Greek ports like Athens (and Rhodes if we are very lucky) with the Aegean cruise or Adriatic one. Hope they are not going to Corfu again as this wasn't particularly inspiring the last time we went there and there are far more interesting Greek Islands to visit.

:)

Just put X801 in Google and this came up.

Discover the exciting ports you can visit on Oriana cruise X801, P&O Cruises 50 night Baltic holiday from 06 January ...

Can't think where you could go round the Baltic for 50 nights and would you want to in January........ Now getting desperate to see their 2017/18 itineries, why are they the last. Looks like Aurora in not doing a full World Cruise either.

Just put X801 in Google and this came up.

Discover the exciting ports you can visit on Oriana cruise X801, P&O Cruises 50 night Baltic holiday from 06 January ...

Can't think where you could go round the Baltic for 50 nights and would you want to in January........ Now getting desperate to see their 2017/18 itineries, why are they the last. Looks like Aurora in not doing a full World Cruise either.

Link is not open I think someone is taking the proverbial

The Baltic is frozen at that time of year.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Link is not open I think someone is taking the proverbial

The Baltic is frozen at that time of year.

I posted straight copy from google as link just took me to P&O web site listing current cruises. I was hoping someone had seen this on the TA web site before they were taken down. Like you I can't think were they will go for 50 nights in the frozen North and would you want to?

Just posted on Facebook is that pre registration for 2017/2018 is 21st March

Edited by Jayvee94

Hello All,

I've just received an email from P&O stating that their 2017/2018 cruises will be available on the website from Monday 21st March.

Dates for your diary:-

Pre-registration opens on 21 - 30 March

Top Tier Peninsular Club Members can book from 31 March - 3 April

Mar - May cruises on sale from 4th April

Jun - July cruises on sale from 6th April

Sept - Nov cruises on sale from 7th April

Dec 2017 - Mar 2018 cruises on sale from 8th April

World & Exotic fly-cruises on general sale on 11th April

Exract from email today...................

To help you plan ahead, our 2017/18 cruise collection launches on our website on 21 March. Packed with new itineraries and exciting ports of call, it’s our most exciting yet

malta-seafront.jpg

We know that you want to plan your exciting adventures in advance. So we’re pleased to tell you that we’re bringing forward the launch of our World Cruise Collection 2018. From April, you’ll be able to book cruises for our 2017/18 collection. We also know that you want to explore even more destinations and new itineraries. We’ve got that covered, too. Here’s just a taster of our new collection to inspire you.

Get off to a flying start

With our new Med Fly-cruise programme there’s never been a better time to relax and maximise your time in the sun. New itineraries will depart weekly from Malta to give you access to a wealth of Mediterranean ports of call including stunning Greek islands (think Rhodes, Crete and Santorini). Or enjoy itineraries that take in Venice and Dubrovnik. One of our Med Fly-cruises will even enjoy an overnight call in Istanbul and a call in Villefranche, France, to take in the drama of the Monaco Grand Prix in glamorous Monte Carlo.

Adventure and exploration

When it comes to our other cruises, those taking in Turkey now boast stops in Kusadasi and an overnight in Istanbul, and Central Mediterranean itineraries include the Adriatic gems of Sibenik, Split and Zadar in Croatia, Kotor in Montenegro, as well as Trapani in Sicily and Ravenna on mainland Italy. And if magnificent northern European cities tickle your fancy, our new Baltic itineraries offer overnights in St Petersburg, Copenhagen and Oslo.

The world is your oyster

We have so much choice for you with our 2017/18 itineraries that the difficult bit will be deciding which cruise to pick. Take our World Cruise Collection 2018, for example. Arcadia sets off on a 99-night western circumnavigation; Aurora takes in Cape Horn to celebrate South America for 65 nights, and Oriana laps up the Caribbean and American sunshine with a 50-night Discovery cruise. Which one is on your bucket list?

If going Stateside is the aim of your game, our USA & Canada cruises in 2017 let you explore even more of the wonders of the east coast of the United States. Aurora’s new 30-night cruise gives you the opportunity for overnight stays in New York, Boston and a late evening call in Charleston, while Arcadia’s 24-night cruise takes in glorious New England in the autumn, with overnight stays in New York and Quebec.

Discover more

By popular demand we are pleased to say that we’re expanding our Discovery cruises programme. These longer cruises, ranging from 12-19 nights on board our mid-sized ships Oriana, Arcadia and Aurora, are tailored to visit lesser-frequented ports of call packed with local charm.

In 2017, you can choose from 13 Discovery cruises, primarily based in the Western and Central Mediterranean, with further options of an Iberia & Canary Islands cruise and a Baltic cruise. Oriana will offer nine Discovery cruises while Arcadia and Aurora will each offer two.

If you’re an Italy fan, you’re in for a treat as we have Discovery itineraries that include more boutique ports of call, such as the stunning clifftop town of Sorrento, bustling Salerno, Sicily’s historic capital Palermo, and Olbia on Sardinia’s Emerald Coast. Portimao on Portugal’s western Algarve and Spain’s legendary Barcelona will also feature.

Oriana’s 2017 Iberia & Canary Islands Discovery cruise itineraries will take in classic destinations, such as Cadiz (for Seville) in Spain, Oporto in Portugal and the Azores. Boutique ports of call include historic naval port El Ferrol in Spain and the ‘White City’ of La Rochelle in France – one of the country’s most historic seaports. Fuerteventura and La Gomera in the Canary Islands offer a wealth of natural wonders to discover, too.

We would love to be Oceana from Malta and are hoping that she is going to places like Sicily and some of the Greek ports like Athens (and Rhodes if we are very lucky) with the Aegean cruise or Adriatic one. Hope they are not going to Corfu again as this wasn't particularly inspiring the last time we went there and there are far more interesting Greek Islands to visit.

:)

Hi Presto2, I just received the Moments mag in the post. Oceana out of Malta: 6 April, 4 May, 29 June, 7 Sept and 5th Oct all 14 night cruises, probably not the best for you. Greek Islands on Oceana 2017 : 20 April,(7), 4 May, 1 Jun, 22 Jun, 13 Jul, 10 Aug, 24 Aug (7), 7 Sep (7), 14 Sep - 14 days unless shown as (7).

I hope that this is of use to you.

Josy

Josy - Fellow Staffordian - I live in Stafford

Does the magazine you mentioned to Presto (also from Staffordshire) say anything about the other ships apart from what BrianI says?...

I love this time of year - Its sooo exciting !!

Cruisefan2012

Hi Presto2, I just received the Moments mag in the post. Oceana out of Malta: 6 April, 4 May, 29 June, 7 Sept and 5th Oct all 14 night cruises, probably not the best for you. Greek Islands on Oceana 2017 : 20 April,(7), 4 May, 1 Jun, 22 Jun, 13 Jul, 10 Aug, 24 Aug (7), 7 Sep (7), 14 Sep - 14 days unless shown as (7).

I hope that this is of use to you.

Josy

YIPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEE :D:):D

Looks like we may be getting what we've been asking P&O for now for years - a Greek Island cruise on Oceana in the school holidays in August. If so we will do the Greek Island one and the Adriatic as 2 7 day cruises back to back if needs be. :) Sooooooo excited. Thank you for listening P&O - good move!!

They mention that there may be Athens, Rhodes and Santorini - if this is the case it is even better news and way beyond what I thought they'd do.

Yabberdabberdooo

(Not that we are excited of course!)

Josy - Fellow Staffordian - I live in Stafford

Does the magazine you mentioned to Presto (also from Staffordshire) say anything about the other ships apart from what BrianI says?...

I love this time of year - Its sooo exciting !!

Cruisefan2012

I have scanned the page but it is too large for uploading to cruise critic, if you can let me know your email I can send it to you directly.

I have scanned the page but it is too large for uploading to cruise critic, if you can let me know your email I can send it to you directly.

Hi, does it mention anything about the dates for the Adriatic fly cruises from Malta? Am guessing that there will be one on the 17th of August? Any idea where it goes to?

Thanks so much :)

Hi, does it mention anything about the dates for the Adriatic fly cruises from Malta? Am guessing that there will be one on the 17th of August? Any idea where it goes to?

Thanks so much :)

There are no itinerary details it is simply lists of cruise numbers with dates and number of days.

There are no itinerary details it is simply lists of cruise numbers with dates and number of days.

Hi, is there one for the 17th August for 7 days on Oceana? Am just guessing that this may be the Adriatic one. Am spending my time now looking at maps of the Adriatic and Aegean to try to guess where they are going :D:D

Hi, is there one for the 17th August for 7 days on Oceana? Am just guessing that this may be the Adriatic one. Am spending my time now looking at maps of the Adriatic and Aegean to try to guess where they are going :D:D

Hi, the cruise 10thAugust is 14 day so no cruise starting 17th August.

Just been looking at the Moments magazine which we received today and it looks like Oceana is doing the Greek Islands from Valletta (Malta) in the summer of 2017.

E713 27/07/17 (14 nights) - Fly UK to Valletta - Athens - Mykonos - Ephesus - Chania - Valletta - Split - Venice - Ravenna - Dubrovnik - Valletta - Fly to UK

I'm sure this will be repeated in August 2017???

Oceana is also visiting Rhodes in June 2017 and Messina, Sicily in Apr 2017.

Looks good!!!!!:D:D