Any rumours re 2017?

Presto2

Presto

Its like waiting for exam results or that email to say you have got the job hahah

Cruisefan2012

We were thinking of a land holiday for 2017 but I think that we have now decided that it has to be a cruise ......... look forward to posting tomorrow night when we have more concrete news ;-)

Presto2, I don't think that your level determines whether or not you get the mag, it depends won whether or not you have opted in or out of receiving mailings. You can change your options on your account.

We get-mails and other stuff so will check it out ;-)

:)

I`m also Pacific tier and dont recieve anything post, emails or phonecalls from P&O which is great because I couldnt stand that

Anyone know from what time the new itineraries will launch? 8am? 9am?...

Think Cinderella - midnight perhaps?

Find it very odd that there has been nothing at all on the P&O site all day ......... very odd !!!

I`m also Pacific tier and dont recieve anything post, emails or phonecalls from P&O which is great because I couldnt stand that

Anyone know from what time the new itineraries will launch? 8am? 9am?...

I'm sure I was looking at them at 7am last year! Then got an email from P&O about 8.30am and I thought "yes I've seen them all!" :D

Itineraries showing online on ANOTHER website... think north western cruise company, a city based by the river mersey, think spiritual encounter (bad anaology I know) think vision...

Thank you thank you :D

Itineraries showing online on ANOTHER website... think north western cruise company, a city based by the river mersey, think spiritual encounter (bad anaology I know) think vision...

Ha ha -- have NO idea what you are talking about :)

Happy to have helped Presto - have you found what you wanted?...

I was looking for a Britannia Fjords cruise and I`ve found it and was also looking for a cruise in 2018 and have found one that I like the sound off

Well the first part seems fab for Athens etc but the 2nd week seems odd ---- 2 places I have never heard of -- Sibenik and Zadar. Can't say I am overwhelmed to be honest for that week as I have had a look at their web sites and am a bit .. errrrr... underwhelmed

I suppose I am pleased re the first week but feel a but underwhelmed by the 2nd week. It will be interesting to see if we can start the cruise mid way through a 14 day cruise as in the past (if that makes sense(

BUT At least we go to the Greek Islands on a fly cruise ---:)

Thank you PJ, I am a Peninsular club member so I don't know why I don't get it! I can't have ticked "no mail" as I get other P&O mailings in the post - normally after I've already had them by email!

Could I ask who is Captain on Azura on 2nd Oct 2016?

Doesn't look like there is one!!!! Ha Ha. Only states that the Deputy Captain is Sam Twitchen from 3 Jly-2 Oct but no dates after that!! Strange..........

On having a second look at the schedule all the dates for 2016-2017 are not listed, perhaps they hadn't finalized the schedule before printing the mag.??

Sorry.................

Doesn't look like there is one!!!! Ha Ha. Only states that the Deputy Captain is Sam Twitchen from 3 Jly-2 Oct but no dates after that!! Strange..........

On having a second look at the schedule all the dates for 2016-2017 are not listed' date=' perhaps they hadn't finalized the schedule before printing the mag.??

Sorry.................[/quote']

How strange! Never mind, thanks for looking [emoji4]

Sibenik is a little gem! We were there last year on Thomson Celebration.......wonderful sail in....and out ....famous cathedral....lovely sea front....and old town to wander up to a castle! We loved it and would love to return :)

P.s. this was in reply to Presto .....didn't include my quote for some reason!

Edited by jenny wren

Sibenik is a little gem! We were there last year on Thomson Celebration.......wonderful sail in....and out ....famous cathedral....lovely sea front....and old town to wander up to a castle! We loved it and would love to return :)

Thanks - have often been on a cruise and the highlight has turned out to be those little hidden gems. :)

Just had a quick flick through the brochure we have had from our TA and there are some really nice itineraries. It does seem like P&O have listened to what people have been asking for and for that we are very grateful. Looks like Oceana is beckoning in August - but not sure which one yet. They have also got an adults only cruise in the Med for 14 nights in August as well which is really good.

Happy looking everyone - am much happier than this time last year when we got the same old, dame old :D

Well the first part seems fab for Athens etc but the 2nd week seems odd ---- 2 places I have never heard of -- Sibenik and Zadar. Can't say I am overwhelmed to be honest for that week as I have had a look at their web sites and am a bit .. errrrr... underwhelmed

I suppose I am pleased re the first week but feel a but underwhelmed by the 2nd week. It will be interesting to see if we can start the cruise mid way through a 14 day cruise as in the past (if that makes sense(

BUT At least we go to the Greek Islands on a fly cruise ---:)

Zadar is also a really nice little town with a lovely promenade and a sea organ built into the sea wall. There were also some good excursions. We did a half day and wandered for the rest.

I am just a bit disappointed that there is nothing inspiring at Christmas

I enjoy being away at Christmas but frankly can't face another Canaries cruise, or north to Norway at that time of year

I would have loved some Med options - ok it wouldn't have been hot hot, but it would have been pleasant weather

Zadar is also a really nice little town with a lovely promenade and a sea organ built into the sea wall. There were also some good excursions. We did a half day and wandered for the rest.

Thanks, perhaps we should give these new places a go ?

Off to check it all out now :D So pleased that we may be off to Oceana again - do love that ship :)

Oh Jenny, that was the place we missed on the Celebration last year as the sea was too rough! I here the channel is very narrow going in. We were disappointed, but had an extra day in Venice - so not all bad :rolleyes:

Edited by CRUISIN LINDA

Went to the TA and got my brochure today :)

Quite like the look of B707 in March as we are not doing Iberia this year. La Coruna, Bilbao, La Rochelle and Cherbourg. Three out of four are new ports to us.

That's where I'm going very soon!

P&O sent me a brochure. I didn't request one but it arrived this morning. Very impressed.