Tauck Bridges for teens age 13/17?

ctmama4

Hello,

Could anyone who has travelled on Tauck Bridges river cruise comment on how the activities are for teens age 13/17? I've heard there's only 1 set activity/excursion each day on these family trips and am concerned they may be too juvenile for teens. Does anyone know?

Thanks!

• 3 months later...

Hi I am bumping this to see if anyone has a response. Tauck told me the age range is generally from 10 through 17, and I have seen scattered reviews on other sites suggesting that older teens enjoyed it but I would appreciate any further info.

Also, if anyone knows if it's awkward if a teen decides not to join the scheduled activity (and is it correct that there end up being fewer choices of excursions because there is one for teens and one for adults)?

Finally, a little off-topic but if anyone has a suggestion of a good river cruise for an active multi-generational group (ranging from 13 to 75) I'd be interested (although maybe that deserves its own thread).

We will be taking our grandkids and daughter and husband on the July France river cruise and looking forward to it. We did the Tauck Bridges Costa Rica trip last year and it was terrific! I was so impressed that we came home and I booked the river cruise for next month! I'm not a tour person at all and didn't know what to expect, but like I said, we were very impressed.

There were some kids that didn't participate with the rest of the kids. The tour director made sure they were included in a lot though and he did a really good job. There were all age groups on the Costa Rica trip from 8 to about 17 and they all got along really well.