Food suggestions for post gastric sleeve cruiser

cruisinmeme

2.5 years out Bypass. I cruised at 2 months out. I brought. A case of Premier Protein. I found it better to eat in the buffet, as I wouldn't constantly be asked if everything was okay. Or I ordered just the main entree, ate 1/4. 7 months out was easier...although it was the first, and last time I tried popcorn. Not a good mix! I'm now 2.5 years out can eat "normal" portions. I order an app, entree and dessert and eat maybe 1/2 of each.

Did you know it comes in powder?

Yes, G2 is available in powders. Try Amazon. I use the powder packets (with a water bottle) for hikes and such. Easy to carry around.

Another thing, and this depends on what you use the G2 for, but I use nunn tablets for electrolytes with no sugar. Very easy to transport, just drop into a glass of water and it dissolves.

Congrats to everyone on this thread for their weight loss!

I had my surgery in May and went on a cruise in October.

I did not take any protein shakes with me, although I did toss a few protein bars in the bag for when we were off the ship on excursions. I even lost while on a cruise and ate whatever I wanted (sweet)

Theres plenty to eat, cottage cheese, yogurt, and chicken everyday everywhere. Just remember the rules and you should be fine.

Good luck and have a blast