Harmony Dining

Hello,

I recently booked a couple of staterooms on Harmony of the Seas and hope somebody can answer my question about the main dining room. Is it MTD only or will there also be early/late set seating times as on Oasis and Allure. The representative with whom I booked my vacation said Harmony will be MTD only but I thought I saw somewhere online that there are early/late options as well.

To make things more confusing, the Dinner Seating section on my Countdown to Cruise page says I am signed up for Dynamic Dining Choice, when I know that DD was cancelled on this class of ships a while ago...:confused:

Hello,

I recently booked a couple of staterooms on Harmony of the Seas and hope somebody can answer my question about the main dining room. Is it MTD only or will there also be early/late set seating times as on Oasis and Allure. The representative with whom I booked my vacation said Harmony will be MTD only but I thought I saw somewhere online that there are early/late options as well.

To make things more confusing, the Dinner Seating section on my Countdown to Cruise page says I am signed up for Dynamic Dining Choice, when I know that DD was cancelled on this class of ships a while ago...:confused:

Harmony will have both MTD and traditional early/late. It's possible that the agent meant that traditional was full, which seems to be common these days. I'd try to get on a wait list for traditional.

You've got to ignore what the website says about Dynamic with regard to all ships other than Quantum class.

In the MED on Harmony Early Dining is 6.30pm and 2nd Seating is 9PM

Both were already full on the sailing we booked to. You can be waitlisted if you want for either though by ringing them up.

It does say DD Choice, but the final word is "MYTIME". Their IT Systems obviously can't be updated to cope with the change

It does say DD Choice, but the final word is "MYTIME". Their IT Systems obviously can't be updated to cope with the change

I'm not much into conspiracy theories, but, is the IT system still stuck with mention of DD from the time DD was going to be put on Oasis class ships or was it added recently? If the latter......

I'm not much into conspiracy theories, but, is the IT system still stuck with mention of DD from the time DD was going to be put on Oasis class ships or was it added recently? If the latter......

Hmm. My money is on the former. Either way, its been very frustrating to get information since we booked last year. Our TA had to call Royal as she also could not access our dining arrangements online to check. Meanwhile, we are rapidly approaching final payment....

You're welcome, and please report back.

RC confirmed that there is the option for early/late seating but it is full so we've been put on the waitlist. They said traditional seatings should free up around April when TAs release bookings.

As for the DD showing up online, it is indeed another RC IT fail.

RC confirmed that there is the option for early/late seating but it is full so we've been put on the waitlist. They said traditional seatings should free up around April when TAs release bookings.

As for the DD showing up online, it is indeed another RC IT fail.

Thanks for the update, and I take it as an encouraging sign that they put you on the waitlist.