1st time on Princess April 8 Ruby Princess Sea of Cortez cruise

haikou

I am new to Princess and look forward to sailing in my backyard(so to speak)/I love the area and have sailed it several times before on Crystal. I would like to meet others on this cruise and have posted on the roll call but wanted to check in here as well. How is center court's time split between basketball use and paddle tennis use? I love paddle tennis, and play just about every day on Crystal. Do you have team trivia on the RP?

There should be team trivia on your cruise. It seems every Princess cruise I have been on has trivia.

I haven't been on the Ruby but have been on the sister ship the Crown. From what I remember the table tennis is not in the same area as the basketball court. There are tables so you should be able to play.

Do you have team trivia on the RP?

Yes, two or three times per day on both sea and port days. The times and locations are listed each day in the Princess Patter. They are not always the same. There are also evening trivia and quiz games.