What ship would you pick?

I would choose any of the Radiance class ships. There's a lot of glass so you can always enjoy looking out, itineraries are interesting and excellent for this size ship, and one is not always walking through a shopping mall to get somewhere. That said, if I had children with me, I'd consider the larger ships to get some of the kids' bells and whistles.

Thanks all for your opinions, I really appreciate it. I am looking at TA's, my Rhapsody eastbound got cancelled. I am currently booked on Indy too, but waiting for Brilliance. Freedom has a special place in my heart, but I love Radiance class ships. I really don't know what trip to pick, it even keeps me up at night. It's fun choosing, but I can't pick one.

I love laying on a lounger during sea days reading my book, but I can do that on any ship. Maybe I should look at the ship that performs the best in rough water. Tough choices...

Cindy

We have not been on a Voyager Class so unable to compare, but have been on the Liberty, Brilliance, Radiance & Serenade. The Brilliance was our first Radiance Class and enjoy that Class. For those who have been on the Voyager Class, any preferance between the Navigator and Adventurer. I know they are the same class ship.

• 1 month later...