Review of my side by side Splendor and Breeze cruises

Thank you. Great review. We have only cruised once before - on Celebrity Silhouette without the kids. We are now thinking of taking the kids (11, 14) for March break next year. I have always heard that Carnival is a party ship , and not up to the quality of some of the other cruise lines. I see you have been on other cruise line. How did you find that aspect?

How was the food?

Thanks again.

Thank you. Great review. We have only cruised once before - on Celebrity Silhouette without the kids. We are now thinking of taking the kids (11, 14) for March break next year. I have always heard that Carnival is a party ship , and not up to the quality of some of the other cruise lines. I see you have been on other cruise line. How did you find that aspect?

How was the food?

Thanks again.

Hello

We have cruised cArnival with our kids, my son since he was 3 years old and it has been an excellent experience. He is now 12 and looks forward to the yearly cruise. We spend time doing things throughout the ship, at the ports and also spend a lot of quiet time playing games, resting or reading in the room. The party atmosphere is there but it has not been overbearing for us , I am in my 40s, my husband is in his 50s and we have cruised with our in laws for years. Age ranges from 20 to 80 and we always enjoy carnival. We have never been during spring break though.

Thanks everyone I'd be happy to answer any questions

Enjoyed your reviews. My cousin and I will be on Splendor in a few weeks. This is her first cruise ever. We have a balcony booked on deck 7 aft. Did you feel much movement? We have been booked quite some time but no midship on 7 available. Glad you enjoyed the Splendor so much and hopefully we will also. Thanks again for your reply.

Jean

I am currently enjoying coffee on the balcony of cabin 8463....stern cabin. Seas are a bit choppy 3-5ft and very little motion at the moment. There is a bit of vibration we feel but I am on the stern and its no big deal for us.

Enjoyed your reviews. My cousin and I will be on Splendor in a few weeks. This is her first cruise ever. We have a balcony booked on deck 7 aft. Did you feel much movement? We have been booked quite some time but no midship on 7 available. Glad you enjoyed the Splendor so much and hopefully we will also. Thanks again for your reply.

Jean

Hi, just butting in a little. We just got off the Splendor Cabin 7392. Aft/port side, balcony cabin and it was great. Not much movement at all. Location is my favorite on the ship.

Jean

We were also 7 ft and we felt very little movement

How was the food?

Thanks again.

I find Carnival to be very comparable to the other lines. We've been on NCL and Disney as well.

I love the food, much better than any all inclusive I've been to, including 5 star locations