Navigator or Allure

Hello,

We are a family of 8 (84, 84, 46,46, 17,15,7,& 5). We are looking to go on a longer than 7 night cruise ( which we've done on Allure and Oasis and a few other smaller ships) over Xmas/NYE. We don't want a smaller ship like The Serenade and we want to leave out of FL and not NY or Baltimore because well loose a day or two each way due to cold weather. So we are left with:

Navigator 11 night Southern (Miami, Bonaire, Aruba, Antigua, St. Kitts, PR and Haiti)

OR

Allure 10 night Eastern ( Ft. Lauderdale, Bahamas, St. Thomas, St. Maarten, St. Kitts, PR & Haiti)

Please let me know your thoughts keeping in mind ages of our kids.

Thank you so much for your input and opinions it is very much appreciated!

If costs are the same, I'd favor the longer cruise. Now that Navigator has the Flowrider, that difference is gone between the ships.

Since you have already been on Oasis and Allure, you know the about the show reservations on those ship, as opposed to the first come, first served method on Navigator.

However, if the number of different food venues on the ship is important, then you cannot beat Allure.

Costs are about the same, flo rider not a biggie ( big kids done it ) but kids pool and splash area is great for our little ones on Allure does Navigator have anything like that. Plus the boardwalk area and openess of Allure. Don't know much about Navigator?

Costs are about the same, flo rider not a biggie ( big kids done it ) but kids pool and splash area is great for our little ones on Allure does Navigator have anything like that. Plus the boardwalk area and openess of Allure. Don't know much about Navigator?

No H2O zone on Navigator, so that should decide it in favor of Allure.

Oh my goodness. This is your SIXTH thread you have started with the same question. I think yesterday it was the Navigator though as a "poll" :confused: :eek: It may be easier for you to "bump" the question if you want additional answers....this way we all don't keep answering all of your different threads. :eek:

Edited by champagne123
vvvvv