22 days of Anthem Cruise Compasses Jan 15 to Feb 6

Thank you so much for posting! I have a question about the internet package. On a previous thread, someone posted that if I purchase the $15/day package on one of my devices, I can sign in and out with a 2nd device. How does that work? Do they provide you with a password that is used to sign in on the 2nd device?

Thank you!

Thank you so much for posting! I have a question about the internet package. On a previous thread, someone posted that if I purchase the $15/day package on one of my devices, I can sign in and out with a 2nd device. How does that work? Do they provide you with a password that is used to sign in on the 2nd device?

Thank you!

You create your own user ID and your own password. Use one device, then log off, and sign into another device with the same ID & PW.

You create your own user ID and your own password. Use one device, then log off, and sign into another device with the same ID & PW.

Perfect!! Thank you so much!

Enjoy reading all of these daily planners! Appreciate you taking the time to post all of these.

• 1 month later...

Random question, is the LGBT Mixer a normal thing on the ship now or were these cruises special cruises. They weren't on my Husband and I's Liberty cruise last year but it would be great if they were now part of the normal schedule. So was the LGBT Mixer just for your cruise or has it been on others?

Sorry beings thick here but we are going on 27th March do you know which ones will be used as looks like two different trips here

Random question, is the LGBT Mixer a normal thing on the ship now or were these cruises special cruises. They weren't on my Husband and I's Liberty cruise last year but it would be great if they were now part of the normal schedule. So was the LGBT Mixer just for your cruise or has it been on others?

It was two different cruises. In theory, a 10 night followed by a 12 night. But because of Winter Storm Jonas, it was two 11 night cruises.

LGBT mixers have shown up on several of my cruises; I was not aware that there was anything special about my cruises, just RC trying to offer "something for everyone."

:)