Kind of live review on the Reflection 5th & 12th March [emoji846]

MR_T

I mean, I'm not gonna be ignored, Dan! :D:D:D

Could you please report if they still have sushi in OV Cafe for dinner? Or the only place to eat sushi is Deck 5 now?

Thanks!

During the week of Feb 20 there was only 1 or 2 nights at most where sushi was available in the OV Cafe and it was limited. Sushi on 5 was/is now the primary location for sushi. Not sure if the special of buy one get one will still be in affect.

During the week of Feb 20 there was only 1 or 2 nights at most where sushi was available in the OV Cafe and it was limited. Sushi on 5 was/is now the primary location for sushi. Not sure if the special of buy one get one will still be in affect.

How did you know which night sushi was available in the buffet? (Was it listed in the Today?)

Not sure what buy one get one you are referring to. :confused:

Lesson learned.............but truly, that's shocking behaviour wearing that shirt for a sail away!! ;)

You might be more shocked seeing me wear it on a chic night!! [emoji15][emoji23]

Hi Mr T

Would love to know officers and staff onboard! We will be on TA April 9 and Any info appreciated !

Senior officers and CD, Micheals club, would be great! Enjoy your cruise !!!

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I'll post later today when I get back to the cabin [emoji4]

Right, day 2...! [emoji16]

Well, firstly I feel I need to just say believe it or not I don't really drink... [emoji15] what I mean is I don't drink generally, I never drink at home and pretty much only ever drink on a cruise... but saying that even last night was a little out of the ordinary for me! I don't know how many I had but I would say I reached double figures [emoji483][emoji15][emoji23] from what I remember I had a good night & made loads of new friends... So I'm told!! [emoji16]

Back to the cruise...

Sail away was fun and we enjoyed a couple of drinks on the lawn area while we left Miami, the after a quick freshen up we unpacked and headed to the martini bar for a couple of pre-dinner drinks, I say a couple I think I ended up having 5 before dinner... I guess I should have known then it was going to be a bad/good night! [emoji848]

We ate in the MDR and all had a great meal, service was great as usual and we all had a good first night experience,

we headed back to the martini bar after dinner, and as they say the rest is history! [emoji33] Justine, Julie & Carole-Ann decided to have an early night as they were all a little tired after quite a long day, I thought I'd say for one more... I might have ended up having more than the planned one!! [emoji483][emoji39]

As for today we got up just before 9 and headed to the pool to catch some sun, seas are calm and the weathers great,

Let's see what tonight brings! [emoji12]

Richard Spacey is the CD?? Can you find out how long is he staying?? I wasn't crazy about Alexander on our last Reflection cruise. :D

Yes it's Richard, I think he just got on with us so will be on for a while, if I see him I'll ask when he's due to leave!

Do you remember which martini those are and if you had a favorite Mr. T :D

Cherry lane - sunset - Appletini - cherry lane - lemon drop!

They were all good but if I had to choose one it would actually be one that's not there... A candied apple [emoji39] ImageUploadedByForums1457300580.845071.jpg.dd4ef4807d0c4e3aad64a2e19b2189c9.jpg

Yes it's Richard, I think he just got on with us so will be on for a while, if I see him I'll ask when he's due to leave!

Thanks for the live updates. Can you ask Richard if he'll be on the Reflection in August for Mediterranean Cruises. We had him on the Silhouette last year and he is fantastic.

Thanks for the live updates. Can you ask Richard if he'll be on the Reflection in August for Mediterranean Cruises. We had him on the Silhouette last year and he is fantastic.

And in October for the TA :)?

Alexander has VERY recently left Celebrity.

Didn't know this. One of my business partner sailed with him in January, if I'm not mistaken. I didn't care too much about him the first time we were on the Reflection two summers ago. He did have a great staff though. Hope Richard Spacey stays on the Reflection during the summer- Mediterranean season. :)