Royal Caribbean Website

I just spent a frustrating fifteen minutes on the Royal Caribbean website. I would think if someone is new to cruising and they go the RCL website, they would think Royal Caribbean just has the three Quantum Class ships and nothing else. I used to be able to go to the FAQs to get a question answered. Now, I can't find the FAQs. This is not an intuitive or user friendly website.

• 6 months later...

Just trying to look at some cruises on the RC site and it is very frustrating.

The search facility is rubbish, if you select an area or ship etc you cannot change the search criteria without having to start all over again.

Likewise when you look at a cruise, all subsequent cruises show up the same cabin options.

If RC want people to book via their website they need to get this rectified asap.

I find it amazing that a company the size of RC cannot get a website to function properly.

On the other hand they are making new commercials for tv [emoji342]that focus on Millennials[emoji390],they finally got us in their website [emoji985]but I admit it's a boring website. Not to mention that you can't make additional as payments [emoji388]online unless you pay your total amount due and even when you did a down payment it keeps telling you that a down payment is due[emoji777]

The might have wow ship ️but it doesn't necessary means the same for the website.

I almost forgot, don't worry in using their website looking for a cruise and checking prices. [emoji408]Their website is question after questions and it takes forever. [emoji793]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I hate the Royal website. There are still lots of "remnants" from earlier versions. And I hate not being able to modify your search.

I also wish you could book for five in one stateroom. It's annoying that you have to call to ask for the price for a family stateroom.

Royal should follow after Carnival. I love their site, and it's really easy to navigate. Not to mention that it's pretty fun!

I used my phone to type this, excuse any typos please!

The "My Cruises" section is also atrocious. It's really weird though. The main page is so old but when you look to book shore excursions or dining it's back to 2016 again.

I used my phone to type this, excuse any typos please!

I just spent a frustrating fifteen minutes on the Royal Caribbean website. I would think if someone is new to cruising and they go the RCL website, they would think Royal Caribbean just has the three Quantum Class ships and nothing else. I used to be able to go to the FAQs to get a question answered. Now, I can't find the FAQs. This is not an intuitive or user friendly website.

It's certainly not the best, but for what you want you can use the hamburger on the top left tool bar or the search emblem at the top right on the tool bar or scroll to the bottom and click on site search.