Cruise documentation???

Hi I was wondering what is in the cruise documentation? I have already done online check-in and I don't need luggage tags(will get at port). Is there anything else in there that I will need? I have read on RC website that I just need to bring Seapass, passports and credit card to the terminal, but doesn't mention anything about cruise docs. Am i missing something?

You don't need to print or bring your documentation, but you might want to read over it. It has any reservations that you may have made for dining, shore excursions, etc., and also has onboard credit listed, as long as these things were done, before the documentation was available. It also has the cruise ticket contract, and onboard information.

Kathy

If I'm remembering correctly, there is 1 or 2 pages included in the documentations that need to be completed and given to the desk agent. I believe someone at the beginning of the lines will ask to see your documents and if you don't have them, you will be directed to a different area to complete them. If you go ahead and do it, it will save you time when you check in.

I just need to bring Seapass...

I have one minor terminology correction to prevent confusion.

What you need to bring is your "SetSail Pass" which you print from your online check-in.

Your SeaPass is the card you'll receive when you check in which is used as your room key and onboard charge card.

If I'm remembering correctly, there is 1 or 2 pages included in the documentations that need to be completed and given to the desk agent. I believe someone at the beginning of the lines will ask to see your documents and if you don't have them, you will be directed to a different area to complete them. If you go ahead and do it, it will save you time when you check in.

Only the Set Sail Pass is needed, which is separate from the Guest Ticket Booklet (Cruise Docs). Otherwise, you will need to fill out the same information when you arrive.

Edited by lv2bcruzin

Wallydog3 if you have provided your Email address during your Online Check In, RCCL will notify you soon after Final Payment, that your Set Sail Pass, is ready to print. It is this paperwork you need to print out and bring with you to check in, along with a Photo ID, Credit Card if using for On Board Charges, unless your going to have a Cash Acct and Passport. Upon check in you will then receive your Sea Pass Card which is used for Room Entry and all purchases on board.

The Documents are only needed if your doing Ship Transfers ( Flight to Hotel, Hotel to Cruise Terminal & back to Airport ). There is some 26 pages so no need to print out unless you wish to print out certain pages. If you wish to receive tags, then you Tags will be the last Page of the Documents and you can print out as many as you wish. The Document or E Docs will be ready around 49 days from sailing.

If you wish to receive tags, then you Tags will be the last Page of the Documents and you can print out as many as you wish.

They are also provided separately on the Online Check-in page of the reservation under "Luggage Tags" if you want to view/print them that way as well.

Edited by lv2bcruzin

Adam yes, and i never print them off the Document pages, just off the Print Tag Tab. We also use the Holders from Amazon along with the Zip lock Ties to secure vs the plastic loops. We did get new ones with the Metal attachemts but last Oct, one of my husbands got snagged on something in the cab and got bent, dislodging the holder & tag, so will go back to the Zip lock Ties.

Hi I was wondering what is in the cruise documentation? I have already done online check-in and I don't need luggage tags(will get at port). Is there anything else in there that I will need? I have read on RC website that I just need to bring Seapass, passports and credit card to the terminal, but doesn't mention anything about cruise docs. Am i missing something?

Please do everyone a favor and print your luggage tags. It really holds up the line when you have to get the luggage tags from the porter and then attach to your luggage. It's so easy to print and write your name on them. Then borrow the stapler from the hotel and attach to your luggage before you get to the pier. And have your sail pass and passport very accessible.

Adam yes, and i never print them off the Document pages, just off the Print Tag Tab. We also use the Holders from Amazon along with the Zip lock Ties to secure vs the plastic loops. We did get new ones with the Metal attachemts but last Oct, one of my husbands got snagged on something in the cab and got bent, dislodging the holder & tag, so will go back to the Zip lock Ties.

Same here. I was looking at the metal ring/metal eyelet version the other day, but I haven't had any trouble with standard ones, so I'll stick with them. I haven't had to use zip ties. Mine came with plastic bands to loop the holder through (same material as holder) and attach to a luggage handle. Worked great for the past 4 years without issue.

Please do everyone a favor and print your luggage tags. It really holds up the line when you have to get the luggage tags from the porter and then attach to your luggage. It's so easy to print and write your name on them. Then borrow the stapler from the hotel and attach to your luggage before you get to the pier. And have your sail pass and passport very accessible.

I do agree it saves time and the printed ones make for great souvenirs. We always save one and get it laminated to use as a Christmas tree ornament. :cool: That being said, we've had to fill out tags at the pier because of a last minute cabin change. Five tags took about 30 seconds to fill out. So, unless there is some type of handicap it shouldn't really hold up the line (even less of an issue if done before the line starts moving :D ).

Edited by lv2bcruzin