Question regarding changing Travel Agent when booking Next Cruise

We have a question and thought that some of the more seasoned cruisers might be able to answer it for us. I know when you book a next cruise on-board, they will normally automatically give the new booking to the travel agent that booked the sailing you're on. Is it possible to have them assign it to a different travel agent? And if so, is it something they can do while you're there or do you somehow have to invlove the 'current' travel agent?

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanx

Erika

They will ordinarily assign the next cruise to the TA that booked your current cruise. However, I was able to have one of mine assigned to a different TA. All I had to do was specify the TA I wanted the cruise assigned to before the booking was made.

Make sure that you tell the booking agent onboard. You will have to complete and sign a short form indicating that you do not wish to have the booking assigned to your "current" travel agent. :) You can move it to a different one while onboard, or wait until you get home to make the assignment (within 60 days)

Edited by Coralc
Since when is Yu a word?