Just got off Freedom, any questions?

Last week on Freedom they offered punch cards on second to last day. 10 drinks, $65 including tip. they also did a two day UBP for $115 including tio and the last day it was $57

Where do you get the cards? Are there people set up selling them or do you buy them at the bars? I'm very interested but we don't really hang out at the bars. We're a grab and go type folk. :)

Where do you get the cards? Are there people set up selling them or do you buy them at the bars? I'm very interested but we don't really hang out at the bars. We're a grab and go type folk. :)

They were selling them outside WJ. Near elevators. I have the brochures, I'll try and scan them

They were selling them outside WJ. Near elevators. I have the brochures, I'll try and scan them

Thank you so much! Would love to see that. Certainly never seen those before on a previous sailing but what a great way to end the final two days at sea. Is it literally a punch card? Sounds like it's an easy way to speed up the lines at the pool bars between punch cards and drink packages. I can see how that would be a bottleneck having to scan sea pass cards and do receipts each time.

Thank you so much! Would love to see that. Certainly never seen those before on a previous sailing but what a great way to end the final two days at sea. Is it literally a punch card? Sounds like it's an easy way to speed up the lines at the pool bars between punch cards and drink packages. I can see how that would be a bottleneck having to scan sea pass cards and do receipts each time.

I didn't get one, so I can't tell you how it was used, but it was the size of a business card. I did ask if it could only be used on this sailing, and that was the case. :(

ry%3D480

fine print - includes 18% gratuity, this sailing only, does not include specialty beers, Starbucks coffee kiosk, souvenir glassware, or super premium category beverages. valid this sailing only

ry%3D480

fine print - same as above, but ends at midnight :eek: This probably only applies to the last night since i guess day 2 starts at midnight

Last year on the sister ship, Liberty, I bought the replenish package. I never tried to use it at the juice bar. Do you happen to know if the package could be used on the bar on Freedom?

Thank you so much

You can get fresh squeezed juices at the juice bar, but not the protein drinks.

That looks the same as the menu we had last year on FOS. The menu was the same each night. Your children may order off the adult menu if that is more appealing and conversely if you or anyone in your party is interested in what is on the kids menu you may order that as well.

A table near us ordered the guacamole every evening and I have heard great things about the mini brownie madness.

That looks the same as the menu we had last year on FOS. The menu was the same each night. Your children may order off the adult menu if that is more appealing and conversely if you or anyone in your party is interested in what is on the kids menu you may order that as well.

A table near us ordered the guacamole every evening and I have heard great things about the mini brownie madness.

The mini brownie madness makes it to our table at least once every cruise.:)