Parking at the Bayone terminal in NJ

This to me sounds like a good reason to take a cruise out of nj,We usually go out of Manhattan and it's very costly to get there by cab from Edison,I was wondering do you have to reserve a spot and does anyone know how much or anything about parking there?I cant find out anything on the internet.

This to me sounds like a good reason to take a cruise out of nj,We usually go out of Manhattan and it's very costly to get there by cab from Edison,I was wondering do you have to reserve a spot and does anyone know how much or anything about parking there?I cant find out anything on the internet.

Parking is $20/day. There is garage parking. If the garage fills up, there is ample outdoor lot parking, so no need to "reserve a spot".

The pier is at the end of a two mile peninsula with nothing much around except a small 911 memorial. It's a port, so there is security.

Currently there is construction at Exit 14A on the turnpike, so there can be traffic congestion. Check back before your cruise for the current status.

Parking is $20/day. There is garage parking. If the garage fills up, there is ample outdoor lot parking, so no need to "reserve a spot".

The pier is at the end of a two mile peninsula with nothing much around except a small 911 memorial. It's a port, so there is security.

Currently there is construction at Exit 14A on the turnpike, so there can be traffic congestion. Check back before your cruise for the current status.

Thank you so much