Dynamic Dining on Anthem

When you called, what number did you use. There was a number for Dynamic Dining only, but i can't locate it. Could you please let me know. Thanks.

Just called the main number. Asked for assistance with dining and they transferred me to "Cruise Planner" who were happy to assist.

I waited several days and have re-attemped these bookings today with success!!:o

I am pleased to be able to schedule the restaurant times around the showtimes we have booked......only now the showtime for Spectra has changed too from 9pm to midnight! I am not sure that a show will be on that late so will just wait a few days again to see if it rectifies itself.:confused:

Your post prompted me to check and discovered that my Spectra res had also changed. Was 9pm on 6/20 now listed as 12pm - 10pm, but is displayed on my calendar as 12 midnight. Before changing to another night I called cruise planner at Royal and their system still lists the show time as 9pm. They assured me that I will receive an email alert if one of my show times changes.

@#%#$$ system!!!!

Just called the main number. Asked for assistance with dining and they transferred me to "Cruise Planner" who were happy to assist.

Thank You! I was able to make all dining Reservations on line for our group of 8. I booked 2 shows, but was unable to book Spectra Cabaret. The 9 Pm show in their system is actually spanning the 5:45 til 9:55 PM thus causing a schedule conflict. Will try again later.

When I was on Quantum, we were able to book I-Fly on line. Is that still an option or do you have to do it on the ship?

When I was on Quantum, we were able to book I-Fly on line. Is that still an option or do you have to do it on the ship?

You can book online. If you can't get a slot, try to go as soon as you embark - likely to not be booked and have no lines.

• 2 weeks later...
Your post prompted me to check and discovered that my Spectra res had also changed. Was 9pm on 6/20 now listed as 12pm - 10pm, but is displayed on my calendar as 12 midnight. Before changing to another night I called cruise planner at Royal and their system still lists the show time as 9pm. They assured me that I will receive an email alert if one of my show times changes.

@#%#$$ system!!!!

Hi Baron Barracuda

It did this on my planner too - after the earlier glitches, I waited 5 days and it changed back to 9pm! Don't quite understand the issues, but hopefully I've got all the bookings that we wanted secured now - good luck with yours too!

We are going on the Anthem in August in a group of 6. How big are the tables in DD Classic? Would we have a chance at being seated at a table for 6 or will we have people added to our table?

Try requesting your desired table size by sending an email to rcldining@rccl.com about 3 weeks before the cruise.

We booked a June 2016 cruise in late February. We were able to book dinners in early March under the Cruise Planner options. It was very easy and changing times if plans change was easy as well. Our final payment was made a couple weeks later, so that was not an issue.

Only thing that wasn't listed was table request. (Table for 2 or sit with others) Guess that will be determined some other way.

I made my reservations for the April 8 Anthem in November and they kept getting cancelled. I had to rebook them 5 Times! They have not been cancelled since January. Fingers crossed!

It happened to me for my April 8 cruise. I was told by CS rep, that RC have a glitch in their booking system - every time you go into your cruise planner - your reservations might get cancelled.:( Best to call RC and make your booking over the phone. I printed all my reservations and hoping for the best.:rolleyes:

We booked a June 2016 cruise in late February. We were able to book dinners in early March under the Cruise Planner options. It was very easy and changing times if plans change was easy as well. Our final payment was made a couple weeks later, so that was not an issue.

Only thing that wasn't listed was table request. (Table for 2 or sit with others) Guess that will be determined some other way.

My experience 5 times on Quantum and Anthem is that they will sit you at a table for the number in your party. Only once was I asked if I wanted to share a table.

Made my dining res. for Nov. 27 sailing. Could not get any booking, except at solarium bistro before 7:15-7:30. Spoke to C&A and they confirmed that no bookings were available before times I was given.

Agent said situation was strange but had no clue as to why. Also, she had not heard of any change in DD.

Anyone had a similar experience? Has anyone who is not on classic dining been able to book in the 5 to six slots? Thanks for any info.

Anyone had a similar experience? Has anyone who is not on classic dining been able to book in the 5 to six slots? Thanks for any info.

August Anthem, could not book anything before 6:45, and very little available. Most of the free restaurants were unavailable. Weird.

Made my dining res. for Nov. 27 sailing. Could not get any booking, except at solarium bistro before 7:15-7:30. Spoke to C&A and they confirmed that no bookings were available before times I was given.

Agent said situation was strange but had no clue as to why. Also, she had not heard of any change in DD.

On our July 9,2016 sailing we have 8 people in are group. No trouble at all getting dinner reservations between 5:15 and 6:30. One evening we made late dinner reservations for 9 pm, but that was by choice because we had the WeWill Rock You show at 6:30.

I know they hold back a lot of reservation time slots for those that want to book once on the ship. What I suggest is that as soon as you board go and see if you can get earlier reservations. It has worked for people I have talked to on board.