Coastal Kitchen with family members

DH and I are booked in a Junior Suite on Harmony next year. We're going to be sailing with DS and his wife, who are booked in a balcony. Can I add them to.my reservation for Coastal Kitchen for dinner?

We were on the Oasis two weeks ago and invited a couple that were in a balcony cabin. We had them join us twice during the cruise. You do need a gold card to enter the CL so you may not be allow access. Being in a JS does not allow you Gold Card Privileges. If the Concierge allows you to reserve dinner in the Costal Kitchen with out a Gold Card it is because there is space available and you're in a JS. I know of a couple of times when Suite Guests complained about not being able to dine in the CK because Diamond Plus Members were reserving tables. If your invited by a person carrying a GC there's no problem. Being in a JS doesn't give you the right to inviting other guest.

I have not been on the Anthem yet, but we are booked for a trip in the summer. We have classic dynamic dining and are in a grand suite. Does anyone know if we can order room service from the complimentary restaurants to dine in our room? If so, is Coastal Kitchen included?

Thanks for the help.

I have not been on the Anthem yet, but we are booked for a trip in the summer. We have classic dynamic dining and are in a grand suite. Does anyone know if we can order room service from the complimentary restaurants to dine in our room? If so, is Coastal Kitchen included?

Thanks for the help.

yes, and yes. :)

dinner menus for all five (4 main complimentary restaurants, plus coastal kitchen) should be in the folder in your room. you can also order lunch from coastal kitchen and the open complimentary restaurant (i can't remember which one it is - maybe american icon?). i don't eat breakfast so can't comment on that.

just fyi, the coastal kitchen menu, including the lunch menu, changes every four days - we tried to order the croque monseiurs to our room for lunch on day 5 and they weren't available because they had already switched menus.

i do have a JS/coastal kitchen question, too. we'll be in a JS on allure in mid-may, so the new perks should be in effect and we should be able to go to CK for dinner. however, i called C&A and they will not allow me to book a CK dinner. they said i have to do it onboard. does anyone know if this is correct, and/or has anyone in a JS been able to pre-book CK? if you had to book onboard, was there any trouble getting a table for four? i really want my mom, who we're traveling with, to get a chance to try it.

this is our first time in a JS on a ship with CK, so i wasn't sure what to expect.

Thanks!

Thanks for sharing this information.

We are booked in an SL in November, and look forward to eating at the CK and having a couple meals in our cabin. We have an aft cabin so imagine it will be an amazing view.

I was in a Jr spa suite last week we were allowed to eat only dinner in coastal kitchen no breakfast or lunch. It's stated on dailies

Make sure you make reservations because there's limited availability. I enjoyed dinning there.