drink package....price...DECREASE???

Not true.

When I checked on this sailing before it was 81 dollars plus gratuities.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Mine was showing $81 before too. Now it's dropped to $57. Wow think I will get it before they change there mine [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wondering if anyone heard of discounts for Diamond members on the beverage packages???

I was on the Adventure OTS a couple of weeks ago. They offered the following beverage package discounts.

Diamond 20%

Diamond+ 30%

Pinnacle. 40%

They were really pushing the beverage packages. Also offered a 10 drink punch card starting on Day 4 of the cruise for $89.95 plus gratuities. I used my OBC and paid for drinks individually. I don't drink enough to make a plan worth my while.

. 91bd7f196cd4fde09ff5fce66ff1f56a.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I was on the Adventure OTS a couple of weeks ago. They offered the following beverage package discounts.

Diamond 20%

Diamond+ 30%

Pinnacle. 40%

They were really pushing the beverage packages. Also offered a 10 drink punch card starting on Day 4 of the cruise for $89.95 plus gratuities. I used my OBC and paid for drinks individually. I don't drink enough to make a plan worth my while.

. 91bd7f196cd4fde09ff5fce66ff1f56a.jpg

Thank you so much. Can you get the discount at any place they sell the package?

Thank you so much. Can you get the discount at any place they sell the package?

They had a table set up at one of the bars on the Adventure with these slips in plain view. I'm assuming other bars had it as well.

If you don't see it I would ask a bartender for the slip/discount.

I'm not sure if this discount is fleet wide or specific to certain ships only. I'm on the Oasis March 17 and will report back.

IT IS TRUE for my upcoming May 1st Cruise. Initial price shown was $58 for Premium Package. Price at Checkout was $57.82 per day which is equal to $49+18%. Price now showing is $49, at checkout it is $57.82 - in other words the SAME.

Yeah, it looks as they are playing around with the grats on the drink packages.

They had a table set up at one of the bars on the Adventure with these slips in plain view. I'm assuming other bars had it as well.

If you don't see it I would ask a bartender for the slip/discount.

I'm not sure if this discount is fleet wide or specific to certain ships only. I'm on the Oasis March 17 and will report back.

Nothing on Anthem. No discounts, no drink cards. I suppose they had to save all their anthem profits for cruise refunds and FCC???

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

It varies from ship to ship what kind of promo's they offer.....I have heard of the drink cards..never seen one yet...nor have I ever seen the above slip.....

I think they should keep the offers and the prices and discounts the same fleet wide..or at least country wide......

That being said..the pricing for buying the drink package has never dropped or changed on any of my past bookings nor future bookings....

I still don't think they have dropped the pricing...I think people are misunderstanding it or not realizing the tip/no tip included or exchange rates..

There is NO way RCI dropped the drink package from $81 to $57...sorry

It varies from ship to ship what kind of promo's they offer.....I have heard of the drink cards..never seen one yet...nor have I ever seen the above slip.....

I think they should keep the offers and the prices and discounts the same fleet wide..or at least country wide......

That being said..the pricing for buying the drink package has never dropped or changed on any of my past bookings nor future bookings....

I still don't think they have dropped the pricing...I think people are misunderstanding it or not realizing the tip/no tip included or exchange rates..

There is NO way RCI dropped the drink package from $81 to $57...sorry

Maybe not where you are.. But here, in Canadian currency it dropped 13 dollars per day before gratuities.

Sorry.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

No way they are selling it at par with the USD...just checked my up comming cruise booked in CAD...$78/day for the premium package including tips...

Impossible they are selling it for less than the cost of USD when our dollar is 35% less than theres....

Must be an error in ur booking....

No way they are selling it at par with the USD...just checked my up comming cruise booked in CAD...$78/day for the premium package including tips...

Impossible they are selling it for less than the cost of USD when our dollar is 35% less than theres....

Must be an error in ur booking....

They are doing a 20% off sale on certain sailings now. My upcoming Allure cruise just went from $809 to $647 (2 premium packages in USD) so that's probably why some people are seeing a difference

How do I cancel a drinks package already purchased?

Can I do it online or have to ring up?

Yes you can cancel online and repurchase as long as you are more then a few days away from sailing. The refund may take 5-7 days but of course they'll charge you for the new purchase right away ;)

How do I cancel a drinks package already purchased?

Can I do it online or have to ring up?

You must cancel some number of days (3?) before the cruise. You can cancel onboard, but the refund will then be in the form of onboard credit.