Deck 4 obscured window rooms

Does anyone know if these are decent rooms? By just looking at the photo of the boat the windows look completely covered by the little boats. Is that the case or is there still decent views and lighting? Thanks

Going by your previous post, it's a Carnival ship.

Do you mean the 'category 4k' rooms? If you google "Carnival Spirit 4k cabin" and then click "images" it will show you more pictures of what the obstruction is like. These cabins have French doors that can open, but are obstructed by lifeboats, so I don't think any views at all really. You can get some fresh air though, which is a bonus over an interior.

Edited by Tigerlily75

If you look carefully at the deck plan you can choose a cabin that is between the lifeboats so you will get more of a view of the ocean. They look like great value to me if you don't want to shell out for a balcony but would like fresh air and daylight.

We've booked two of these cabins for our cruise later this month. One is in between two lifeboats and the other isn't. I'll take some photos of both so you can compare, but there should be some already on the internet. Try googling Carnival 4K cabins.

• 2 weeks later...
We've booked two of these cabins for our cruise later this month. One is in between two lifeboats and the other isn't. I'll take some photos of both so you can compare, but there should be some already on the internet. Try googling Carnival 4K cabins.

Me too. What ship and sailing are you on? I'm in legend leaving March 26. I picked what I hope would be two cabins with the least obstructed views. Guess I'll know on Saturday [emoji2][emoji2]

Me too. What ship and sailing are you on? I'm in legend leaving March 26. I picked what I hope would be two cabins with the least obstructed views. Guess I'll know on Saturday [emoji2][emoji2]

We're on the Spirit leaving on 27 March, so one day after you! I tried to get two with good views too, but only managed one between the lifeboats (hubby's and mine!) and another two doors down for the kids. Hopefully they'll both be OK.

Your kids must be growing up now. Our daughter will be 16 on the cruise, and our son will be 15 a month later. Not too many years left for them in the kids club, so I feel like we have to make the most of it and fit in as many cruises as possible in the next couple of years. That's my excuse anyway :D

We're on the Spirit leaving on 27 March, so one day after you! I tried to get two with good views too, but only managed one between the lifeboats (hubby's and mine!) and another two doors down for the kids. Hopefully they'll both be OK.

Your kids must be growing up now. Our daughter will be 16 on the cruise, and our son will be 15 a month later. Not too many years left for them in the kids club, so I feel like we have to make the most of it and fit in as many cruises as possible in the next couple of years. That's my excuse anyway :D

Yep mine are now 15, 13 (on our cruise) and 10. The eldest is in year 10 so probably our last year of holidays together.

Hope you have a great cruise (I would have loved to have done that one but we are cruising with friends who picked legend over spirit).